“Excellent, courteous, friendly service!”

Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services
Ranked #2 of 77 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Rocky's Taxi and tour service is available to satisfy all your transportation needs, we are located in Negril, but serve the entire western Jamaica. We are fully licensed and insure, our vehicles are fully air condition. We do airport transfers, Island, wide. sight seeing tours, and shopping trips. Call Rocky's for #1 in service.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent, courteous, friendly service!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Rocky is EXCELLENT! He drove us and our whole wedding party of 35 around Negril to the beach and to our rehearsal dinner location from our resort. He was so easy to work with via email before arriving and was always on time, patient, and friendly. I think his prices were a little higher than the average taxi though- higher than the prices posted on our resort's front desk- be sure to bargain with him he's flexible!

Visited May 2013

Tampa, FL
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Can't say enough good things”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Rocky picked up our family (7 total) when we arrived at Montego Bay Airport on Friday. He transported us to Coco La Palm in Negril. He was right where we said he would be at the airport even though our plane was an hour late, and it took us 2 hours to get through immigration. I couldn't believe he was still there. I thought I would need to call him, but there he was with this sign. He was very friendly and gave us Red Stripes and waters for our trip. He also shared information about the areas as he drove through them. The thing that impressed me the most was that when Rocky dropped us off, we asked him if we needed to pay him now or when he picked us up. He said either was fine. We chose to pay him then because that was less money we needed to carry around. We were checking in to the hotel and about 10 minutes later, the front desk said I had a call from Rocky. I had overpaid him by like $ 50 USD or something. I hadn't even realized it. He said I'm doubling back to give you your money because you way overpaid me. That was so nice of him. I honestly would not have even known I had overpaid if he had not of called. He could have just kept the money, but he chose to do the right thing. He really is a nice, honest guy. He picked us up from Coco La Palm when returned to Montego Bay Airport on Tuesday. He was right on time for pick up. I would highly recommend Rocky to anyone looking for transportation while in Jamaica. My husband and I plan on using him next time we're in Jamaica for some sightseeing. Oh also his shuttle van is really comfortable. I've ridden on some between Montego Bay and Negril that the air didn't work well in or the seats were uncomfortable, not Rocky's vehicle. It was great!

Visited August 2013
Oxford, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great service”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We used rockys to take our wedding party to rucks cafe!!! Best price and great service. He was on time for pick up and communication before our trip was fantastic always got back to you quickly. Highly recommended!!!! Thanks Rocky so much.

Visited July 2013
Anaheim Hills, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Dwayne was both our driver and tour guide for our airport transportation, and one excursion to Negril. He was very prompt, friendly and informative about Jamaica. Roxann was great in responding to my emails quickly, Overall, we are very happy with Rocky's and his staff, highly recommended.

Visited July 2013
Austin, Texas
“Rocky's Rocks!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Used Rocky's to take me and my family of 4 from MBJ to Negril, then later from Negril to Runaway Bay. Rocky's was very affordable, punctual, and the drivers (Wayne one way, Rocky himself the other way) were nice and made us feel at ease. We will be back to Jamaica next year and will use Rocky again. Thank You Rocky's!

Visited June 2013