“Great service!”

Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services
Ranked #2 of 77 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Rocky's Taxi and tour service is available to satisfy all your transportation needs, we are located in Negril, but serve the entire western Jamaica. We are fully licensed and insure, our vehicles are fully air condition. We do airport transfers, Island, wide. sight seeing tours, and shopping trips. Call Rocky's for #1 in service.
Anaheim Hills, California
“Great service!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Dwayne was both our driver and tour guide for our airport transportation, and one excursion to Negril. He was very prompt, friendly and informative about Jamaica. Roxann was great in responding to my emails quickly, Overall, we are very happy with Rocky's and his staff, highly recommended.

Austin, Texas
“Rocky's Rocks!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Used Rocky's to take me and my family of 4 from MBJ to Negril, then later from Negril to Runaway Bay. Rocky's was very affordable, punctual, and the drivers (Wayne one way, Rocky himself the other way) were nice and made us feel at ease. We will be back to Jamaica next year and will use Rocky again. Thank You Rocky's!

Visited June 2013
Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Driving Service - Hands Down!!!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We decided to go back to Jamaica for a 2nd time this summer along with our neighbors who also have kids around the same age as ours. We wanted to mix it up this year and start in Negril at the Treehouse (which was excellent, I might add) and then head over to our regular hangout, FDR Resort in Runaway Bay (again, off the charts fantastic place). Our only challenge with this scenario was finding safe and reliable transport to accommodate our 2 destination trip since Negril and Runaway Bay are on opposite sides of the island.

Well, with a little research I stumbled on Rocky's Taxi and Tour and man, did we get lucky. Being on time is great and kind of a minimum standard in my book, but anyone who's used taxi services abroad will tell you it's the actual 'driving' portion on the trip that'll make or break it. I can honestly say this is the first time we've used a service that we didn't fear for our lives the entire time. With other services, we've experienced things lIke swerving in to oncoming traffic to get ahead of a car (repeatedly) or speeding thru narrow streets just to get to your destination 2 minutes sooner. I mean, being on time is great, but if you fear for your life the entire time and your kid's in the back seat getting car sick because there's a maniac behind the wheel, what's the point?!!?! Anyway, Rocky's was NOT like that. In fact, my wife never complained once about the driving (rare) and actually commented on how safe she felt the entire trip (not even I get those kudo's).

So, if you're looking for the best driving service in Jamaica (or anywhere for that matter) just use Rocky's. You WILL NOT be disappointed. Also, he charges the same price or CHEAPER than anywhere else I looked so you know you're getting the best value. I have Rocky as a contact in my phone for next year. In fact, he was our driver from Negril to Runaway Bay and was a fantastically nice person to boot.

I've only written a handful of reviews in my lifetime but some services are so above and beyond, they deserve to being singled out as exemplary. Book w/ Rocky's and you'll be glad you did!

1 Thank Scott H
Lothian, Maryland
“Helped make our wedding trip perfect!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We went to Jamaica with 30 of our friends and family for our wedding in Negril. Rocky helped with every aspect of our trip, from airport transportation, to a trip to Ricks Cafe and YS Falls, and even took my husband and I out on a private tour to Appletons. He was with us for four days and we could not have asked for a more amazing tour guide. We ran into trouble at the airport and he waited 2 hours to make sure we had our whole group. He was knowledgeable, kind and provided great value for our $. So appreciative to him for everything!

Visited June 2013
Somerset, United Kingdom
“Great, friendly service”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Booked Rockys after reading reviews. Was met at the airport by Dwayne who was welcoming and prompt. From the moment we got into his car we felt that we had arrived in a happy place and this feeling continued for the 2 weeks of our Jamaican holiday. Booked Rocky to take us to Dunns River and again great friendly service with informative tips along the way. On our return we stopped for coconuts for our kids. As you would expect it was "no problem".Also had a daytrip with Wayne to Montego Bay market, so felt like we had met the whole Rocky "family", sorry we didnt meet Roxxann as she was also efficient and quick to return any call. Altogether highly recommended.Many thanks Mark, Julia Georgia and Harry.