“Rocky's Thursday Tour”

Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services
Ranked #4 of 84 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Rocky's Taxi and tour service is available to satisfy all your transportation needs, we are located in Negril, but serve the entire western Jamaica. We are fully licensed and insure, our vehicles are fully air condition. We do airport transfers, Island, wide. sight seeing tours, and shopping trips. Call Rocky's for #1 in service.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We did the Rocky's Thursday deal for $100 to visit YS falls, Black River, and the Pelican bar. Also included in this tour was lunch on a beautiful hillside restaurant, as well as stopping for local seafood/fruit while on the tour. The tour itself was great, all the sites were amazing, and it was the cheapest/best tour I could find.

The only downside, which wasn't a big deal but a misunderstanding, was that the tour guide picked us up at the wrong resort. We waited for 45 minutes waiting for our shuttle @ the resort. Rocky and Roxann were helpful this resolving this and they were very polite and professional during our interactions. Also during the excursions, well actually after 2 of the excursions (pelican bar and black river tour) we waited for our tour driver because he was out socializing with locals and we did not know where he was. I understand it is boring for him while we have fun, but had this been a trip to the airport or something it may have been a big deal.

Overall, I loved the tour, would trust Rocky's again, and would recommend them to anyone.

All reviews
in 34 reviews
"mbj airport"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

My second trip with Rocky in 2011. I forgot to write a review. He is excellent. He put up with my endless questions and answered all of them patiently. Great guy, awesome new bus. Hopefully will ne back in 2015 and will most certainly use his services again.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We emailed Roxann on a Wednesday evening to book a trip Negril Highlight Tour. We got a quick response and Presley picked us up on Thursday. He took us to Time Square Market, a craft market and a drive through the west end of Negril and finished our trip with a stop at Ricks Cafe. It was a wonderful experience and Presley took great care of us. I would highly recommend using them for the airport transport and all excursions.
Thank you Rocky for the service you and everyone working with you.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were in Jamaica in April for my wife's 50th birthday celebration and we found a true gem in Rocky and his team. They provided our airport transportation and from there we used Rocky's service several times. I called them for transportation to the Ritz golf course and Wayne was the driver, I told my wife about Wayne and went on and on about how nice and genuine Wayne was and how accommodating Rocky was when I called him last minute. We called Rocky and requested Wayne for a trip to Negril from the Secrets Resort in Montego Bay, we had the best day of our vacation, Wayne was like a family member, taking us to the great places and staying with us to make sure everything was going well.
Rocky should be very proud of his team and how well his professional on time performance,
WE LOVE ROCKY AND ESPECIALLY LOVE WAYNE.
Thank you Rocky!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I saw Rocky's reviews on this page and trust in what people said and they were right! I booked a work trip for my TV Crew in Kingston, were four days of attentions, long working hours, Rocky is a serious and reliable person, with best price (look for several quotes and was the best rate they offered), because we do not know the country and walking with expensive equipment, he take care of our people always bringing them the best areas and always safe.

Both, him and his wife were in communication with me before the trip, and have good payment facilities.

If anyone need transportation, you can trust him 100%. He will make you feel good, and also safe. We will continue doing business with this company!

From Miami, Florida