“Rocky's taxis”

Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services
Ranked #2 of 77 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Rocky's Taxi and tour service is available to satisfy all your transportation needs, we are located in Negril, but serve the entire western Jamaica. We are fully licensed and insure, our vehicles are fully air condition. We do airport transfers, Island, wide. sight seeing tours, and shopping trips. Call Rocky's for #1 in service.
Dollar, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Rocky's taxis”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

rocky's taxis were absolutely brilliant. Really helpful driver . Excellent service on Montego To Negril transportation . Definitely recommend

2 Thank Bruce C

Cali
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Rocky's service always awesome!!!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

We arrived in MoBay after flying a redeye from LAX. Needless to say, we were tired but Wayne was there waiting for us with cold redstripes ready to take us to Sandals Negril. He was friendly and polite and made the 1 1/2hr trip enjoyable and fun! Will definitely use Rocky's service again ( this was the 3rd time using him). Thanks for the great transfer!!!!!

1 Thank bruzbabe
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“rocky seriously rocks!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Rocky and Bryon were dependable, professional and extremely likable! As a female traveling with 2 children, I felt very safe having them there waiting for us at every trip, and watching our things as we did excursions. I wouldn't have done this any other way! Prices are same as others, but with GREAT service added! Would recommend this to those with family or without for a worry free, hassle free vacation!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank papede2012
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Excellent!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We had a GREAT experience with Rocky's while traveling to Negril. We were there on our honeymoon and were picked up in a private van, and it was so nice not to be stuffed in with other people. Our driver Wayne was awesome! He gave us a Red Stripe when we got in the car to welcome us to Jamaica. Wayne also owns a bar near Negril and we asked to stop there, so he showed us around and we got to experience a cool place (The Chill Spot!) that we would never have seen if Wayne wasn't so friendly. Wayne also took us on a tour of the Pelican Bar, Black River and YS Falls. He was a really safe driver on the extremely rough roads. The day is really long, but we had a great time. Thanks to Rocky and Wayne for making our trip smooth and memorable!

Ajax, Canada
“Excellent Communication!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I just returned from my brothers' wedding at Moon Dance Cliffs in Negril. Moon Dance Cliffs is gorgeous but this review is about my experience arranging transportation for the guests.

It was a fantastic wedding weekend with over 80 guests in attendance. Rocky took care of all our airport transfers between Negril and Mobay, transfers for those guests who wanted to spend some extra time in Ochio Rios and transfers in and around the town of Negril.

I started communicating with Rocky back in February and found his prices were highly competitive and so I picked up the conversation again in early October. This has to be one of the best experiences I've had communicating with a vendor in the Caribbean. Rocky's email responses were super fast and I felt confident that everything would have worked out just fine without ever meeting the man.

Upon meeting Rocky, I have to say he is a fine gentleman that took excellent care of our group and yes, everything for him was 'no problem' accompanied by a smile and it really was 'no problem'.

Thanks for a great experience Rocky, you made things really easy as I was truly worried about how it would have all worked out with such a large group. Everything went well even with my very last minute requests and you were so patient.... we'll be back!