“Great Trip to Mayfield Falls”

Rocky's Taxi and Tour Services
Ranked #2 of 79 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Rocky's Taxi and tour service is available to satisfy all your transportation needs, we are located in Negril, but serve the entire western Jamaica. We are fully licensed and insure, our vehicles are fully air condition. We do airport transfers, Island, wide. sight seeing tours, and shopping trips. Call Rocky's for #1 in service.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Rocky's Driver Byron was great. He drove us to Mayfield Falls from the Carnival Cruise Port and waited while we did out Tour. He was very personable and friendly. If I ever return to Jamaica I will use Rocky's Taxi Service anytime we need a ride :) Thanks for Everything guys!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Rocky's driver Byron was on time and even waited a while when our plane was late. The airport pickup was very smooth, safe and the drive to Negril was pleasant. We scored a few Red Stripes on the way and the drive back in Rocky's new van was great too! I have been to Jamaica 10 times and this is the best driver service company to hire. Ya mon, hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I heard about Rocky's Taxi Service from a family member who visits Jamaica often. Rocky's service was prompt, ontime, friendly , funny and welcomed us to Jamaica like we were good friends already. We were picked up from the airport on our first day in Jamaica and loved our driver, Wayne, so much that we asked him to drive us from Rose Hall to Negril for a tour of that area. That was the best day of my vacation. He took his time getting us to Negril. Made stops along the way to sight see and take picutres. We got to see the island and really enjoy it, rather than take a group tour thru the hotel, where we would have missed so much of the beautiful island.
I will go back to Jamaica, and I will be calling Rocky's taxi and tour services.. They are number one on my list of contacts.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Rocky was truly the best,always on time,very knowledgeable very affordable and just a all around nice guy.will only use Rocky's when we go back to Jamaica

Once again thanks Rocky

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We contacted Rocky prior to our honeymoon in Jamaica and he advised us on all the tours he provides, after selecting 3 tours and arranging dates and prices we arrived in Jamaica and was collected on the time and dates specified. Not only being very professional and knowledgeable on everything to do with the history and cultural side of Jamaica he is also a very nice man. I would strongly recommend Rocky for any tours you have planned whilst in Jamaica.