“Amazing Negril Experience!”
 Lovely 8 bdrm Villa with gorgeous swimming pool. Located n the heart of Negril, minutes from beach.
Front entrance to our lovely home. Large gathering on the front porch for dining or conversing. Front view of the villa in the evening, sit on the front porch and hear the sounds of nature.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Looking out from the pool deck, lower deck area below with authentic jerk drum pan and stage area.
Bright coral living room with entertainment centre, cable TV, wifi, games, books and movies.
Bright coral colored living room area with new furniture. Cable wifi and games for entertainment.
Spacious kitchen with all the amenities of home
Main floor, 1st coral bedroom w/ access to front balcony. 1 double bed with A/C wifi, cable and safe
Main floor coral room
One double bed, A/C, bedside fan, TV, DVD, cable, in wall safe.
One of the main floor bathrooms.
Main floor, 2nd Bedroom 1 Double 1 - 3/4 Beds. A/C, safe and flat screen with DVD player.
Main floor 4th bedroom with 1 Double Bed. Personal private balcony area. A/C, safe, flat screen DVD
Early morning sunrise from the private balcony room
My daughter and niece enjoying the pool at Tropical Breeze Villa.
Kids love the easy access to the pool and the shallow end for testing those water wings!
Aerial photo of our lovely swimming pool and deck area.
Beautiful bride getting ready at the villa.We catered and hosted the reception.
The bride and her nieces, just before the ceremony
We decorated the reception and I even brought the archway from Canada as a surprise for  the bride.
The floating floral arrangement I ordered in Kara's colors (The bride)
The happy couple with their first bite of wedding cake, purchased from my local  bakery in town.
Crystal and the band, performing for the reception I can arrange a live Reggae band for any occasion
Negrils famous seven mile stretch of the prettiest white sand beach in Jamaica.
Rasta  fisherman coming in from the sea with a fresh catch of fish. Caught on my zoom lens.
Beautiful tropical flowers growing right on the property at Tropical Breeze Villa.
My beautiful daughter at  Mayfield Falls.  January 2016. Short drive from Negril, Amazing place.
My girlfriend watching the sunset at my favorite chilling spot on the west end of Negril.
Gorgeous sunsets in Negril fro just about anywhere, but I prefer a cozy little spot on west end rd.
Beautiful Negril sunset
Me on the front steps with my oldest dearest friend
Ackee (the national dish) and one of my personal favorites,, grows right on the property as well.
Jamaican 'pear' The biggest avocados  you've ever seen, grown on site. Dry and delicious
Two mango trees on the property, plentiful when in season This variety is known as East Indian mango
Rafting on the Martha Brae river Totally cool experience
Amazing scenery and serenity on the river tour
Thunder bay Canada group - came as guests left as friends!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rita P
Pickering, Canada
“Amazing Negril Experience!”
Reviewed March 10, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Tropical Breeze was a very authentic and unique way to experience Negril. There were six of us (three couples) and we used the main level of the Villa – which has four large bedrooms, two washrooms and a kitchen and living area. It’s very clean, nicely tiled and very comfortable. Karen was an amazing host, Desroy was fantastic for absolutely anything you might want, and Marvin cooked us very authentic Jamaican cuisine with really great flavours; and Kerrianne kept it all nice and clean for us. They are a great group – they’re there for you whenever you need them, but are in no way intrusive or in the way. We knew we had this team there for us, but were still surprised at the level and quality of service we received. Whatever we needed, they made it happen – very accommodating and easy to get along with. The outdoor property was also amazing – a really nice porch to enjoy our meals and evenings; a big pool with lots of lounge chairs and tables; and a large patio to hang out on. It was cool to experience being right “in town” and being around the locals; yet it was a quick 7-minute walk and you’re on the start of the most beautiful 7 mile beach – with lots of places to grab a lounge chair and hang out, grab some lunch, or do some of the great beach experiences (glass bottom boats, catamaran tours, parasailing, etc.). You really get the best of both worlds by staying at Tropical Breeze – the real authentic Negril feel, as well as being so close to what I think is the most beautiful beach. Would definitely go again! Thanks Karen, Desroy, Marvin and Kerrianne for a terrific vacation.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Experiencing the real authentic Negril!
Liked least: Can't think of anything.
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
bgoodman1
Lothian, Maryland
“Perfect house in Paradise.”
Reviewed August 25, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Well what a week and way to short. The house was perfect. The group consisted of my Wife two adult kids 26 and 28 and three family friends. My wife and I have been traveling to Jamaica for almost 30 years. And up until this vacation we have always stayed at the many Resorts. We have never had a bad trip to Jamaica. But this was a notch above all of the others. The House was perfect. The pool was great. Being immersed in the local culture was above and beyond our expectations. But beyond anything was Desroy. He was there for anything we needed any question we had. What a wonderful man. Roy we miss you. This house was in a perfect location. The local fruit and vegetable vendors were foot steps away. And shopping just at the end of the road. The beach a perfect morning walk from the house. The only downside of our trip is we had to leave.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: Leaving
Traveling group: Extended Family
People with pets
Reviewed April 13, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: A chef to prepare our required meals
Liked least: The unpaved road leading up to the villa (though not a long way)
Traveling group: Young Children
sacramento california
Reviewed March 23, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

sacramento california
Reviewed March 20, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Desroy n property as well as location
Liked least: Nee d a couch n living room
Traveling group: Large Group
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Jenn .
“Best girls week away, ever; We definitely plan to do this again!!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

I, and a group of girlfriends, recently had the great opportunity to stay at Tropical Breeze Villa, this past Feb.2015. I cannot say more positive things about this trip!!
Everything went smoothly from the time of our arrival, to the sad day of departure.
Upon our arrival we were greeted with friendly resident staff, whom waited on us our entire stay to ensure that we were comfortable, happy and entertained. (Any questions we had about nearby entertainment was answered fully, and we were even offered a ride for a reasonable fee!) The villa was kept clean and tidy, and very comfortably fit our group of 7, (and with four bathrooms, us GIRLIES were all able to get ready for our nights out, without wasting ANY time! - Bonus!)
The food prepared by the master chef was amazing to say the least - the best I have personally had, in the Caribbean!!
The grounds were beautifully kept, and had lots of fruit trees to be admired on our relaxing, 'post-party' mornings, by the pool.
The general vibe of this trip was chill and relaxed as is the undeniable feel in Jamaica, but with plenty of options for outdoor excursions including riverboat rafting and nature hikes etc.
I highly recommend visiting Tropical Breeze for a true Jamaican experience, that leaves a positive, lasting impression. Our group plans to return (and by the way we spoke of our trip to our friends, our group for next time is expanding!)
- J

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
Feb 28, 2015
Thanks so much for the glowing review!! I am thrilled that the new staff Desroy and Jackie took care of all your needs! I highly recommend the chef portion of the villa rental as it is so nice for guests to taste delicious authentic Jamaican food, unlike that of the big resorts. I look forward to hearing from your expanding group for a future stay at Tropical Breeze Villa

Karen (Owner)
Marleen F
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Negril at it's best”
Reviewed February 25, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed for 2 weeks in February . First week with family and friends ,second week with adult friends. This is not a resort so it takes a while to get used to planning meals, buying alcohol ,and all your food needs. Once you settle in its a wonderful villa and DESROY who cooks and looks after our every need is 60% of the reason we will go back. We loved the fact that after a day on the wonderful beach we could go back to our peaceful villa .The pool is fabulous and we spent some days just at the villa. We shopped every day for food and water beer and just every day needs .It actually gave us something different to do every day. The price of food is expensive so don't think of it as a cheap trip because it really isn't .Once you got used to JACKIE'S timing ,meaning we never really knew when she will come she cleans your villa and bedding and so on ,she really does a good job and she is very nice to visit with. We started realizing that we can come and go as we wanted and we also can plan a tour day trip whatever you want from the villa or the beach .We have very positive things to say about our stay at Tropical Breeze .Karen the owner phones to make sure we were all ok and does listen to suggestions to make it even better. We hope that there will be a few more lounge chairs up at the pool and also some comfortable furniture in the living room for the next time we go. We are the type of people who love mixing with the people who live in Negril. Its not all commercial and still has a real Jamaican vibe. Every body had a wonderful time. We like dogs so the ones that make the villa home were just part of the experience .If they barked too much one night DES would make sure they were moved from our window the next. As I said DESROY the man who looks after everything at Tropical breeze was like an angel among us seemed to be every where ,to help us carry groceries ,show us where to go or just relax and enjoy our crazy company. Karen is very lucky to have found someone like him. After going to all inclusive resorts for years ,I have to say that it was a fabulous experience. If there was just a few more comfortable chairs and maybe one TV in the living room that had cable just to watch news or on a quiet night some tv. Its not that important it just would be nice. We already miss DESROY and JACKIE they were wonderful. . Great walks to the beach or a cab to different events on the beach yet coming to what felt like our home .We will be back again for sure .We love Jamaica ,I cant quite say why but we have been to most of the other destinations and the Vibe in Jamaica seems to be our favorite. The beach is beautiful and lots going on. Tropical Breeze has all you need and the pool is wonderful the beds are comfortable and air conditioner works different in every room but we could always sleep. We had a guest stay upstairs and they have no air conditioner there ,I was told it was hot. He did have fans. Its all in all a wonderful place and the staff is awesome so I give Tropical breeze a thumbs up. Its a nice property in Negril.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Management Response
Feb 27, 2015
Thanks so much for the fantastic review!! I always call the guests personally to see if there is anything I can do to make their stay more enjoyable and I am always open to suggestions! I have tried three times to buy more lounge chairs for up by the pool, so I am resorting to sending them down from Canada as I cannot get any in Jamaica right now. I am thrilled with how impressed the guests were with Desroy, he has replaced Wayne who had amazing reviews but extremely unreliable. Jackie was my original girl, and she is now back from maternity leave so I am very excited to have her back with us as well. I look forward to hearing from these guests for a future stay at Tropical Breeze!!

Karen (owner)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing