“Tropical Breeze has four star staff.”
 Lovely 6 bdrm Villa with gorgeous swimming pool. Located n the heart of Negril, minutes from beach.
Front entrance to our lovely home. Large gathering on the front porch for dining or conversing. Front view of the villa in the evening, sit on the front porch and hear the sounds of nature.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Looking out from the pool deck, lower deck area below with authentic jerk drum pan and stage area.
Bright coral living room with entertainment centre, cable TV, wifi, games, books and movies.
Bright coral colored living room area with new furniture. Cable wifi and games for entertainment.
Renovated kitchen January 2015 New appliances and conter top
Main floor, 1st coral bedroom w/ access to front balcony. 1 double bed with A/C wifi, cable and safe
Main floor, 2nd Bedroom 1 Double 1 - 3/4 Beds. A/C, safe and flat screen with DVD player.
Main floor 3rd bedroom with access to front balcony.   2 - 3/4 Beds.
A/C, wifi, safe and cable TV.
Main floor 4th bedroom with 1 Double Bed. Personal private balcony area. A/C, safe, flat screen DVD
Early morning sunrise from the private balcony room
My daughter and niece enjoying the pool at Tropical Breeze Villa.
Wonderful ambiance up by the pool in the evenings
The lovely pool in the evening
Kids love the easy access to the pool and the shallow end for testing those water wings!
Aerial photo of our lovely swimming pool and deck area.
Gorgeous sunsets in Negril fro just about anywhere, but I prefer a cozy little spot on west end rd.
Beautiful Negril sunset
Negrils famous seven mile stretch of the prettiest white sand beach in Jamaica
Beautiful tropical flowers growing right on the property at Tropical Breeze Villa.
Ackee (the national dish) and one of my personal favorites,, grows right on the property as well.
Jamaican "pear" The biggest avocados  you've ever seen, grown on site. Dry and delicious
Two mango trees on the property, plentiful when in season This variety is known as East Indian mango
My girlfriend watching the sunset at my favorite chilling spot on the west end of Negril.
Me on the front steps with my oldest dearest friend
Rasta  fisherman coming in from the sea with a fresh catch of fish. Caught on my zoom lens.
My beautiful daughter at  Mayfield Falls.  January 2016. Short drive from Negril, Amazing place.
Rafting on the Martha Brae river Totally cool experience
Amazing scenery and serenity on the river tour
Thunder bay Canada group - came as guests left as friends!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

5 of 5 bubbles Excellent - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

vicki c
Baltimore, Maryland
“Tropical Breeze has four star staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

My family had one of the best experiences at Tropical Breeze that we intend to make this vacation home our yearly spot. The staff there was surperb. Sophia our host, made sure we were comfortable and cared for. There was nothing that she would not have done to make sure our stay there was an awesome one. The same applys to Wayne the chef. His dishes can't be beat by no one else. You must taste his akee/salt fish, stew chicken, jerk chicken and countless other fine meals prepared by him. He is truly a master in his profession. My family will be talking about our experience until we meet them again next year.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 6, 2014
Thank yo so much for the compliment on the staff here. We really try our best to make guests feel like they are well taken care of and not wanting for anything!! The food here is amazing, and we are thrilled that you loved it so much!! Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you for a return trip to Tropical Breeze Karen (owner)
gold coast
4 of 5 bubbles Check in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Apr 24, 2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to place a review! So happy that you enjoyed your stay with us @ Tropical Breeze. i look forward to hearing from you for a future reservation!

karen Hill (owner)
Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2012 for a stay in January 2012
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Jan 31, 2012
Amazing review, I couldnt be happier thay your group had such a positive rewarding experience. It is very important to me personally that my guests are comfortable safe and happy. If at any time there are any issues that arise during your stay with us I would encourage anyone to get in touch with me personally and I will have the situation addressed asap. I look forward to seeing you and your group back with us again next year!.

Thanks so much!

Karen (owner)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011 for a stay in December 2011
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing