“Lives up to the hype!”

Murphy's West End Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 187 Restaurants in Negril
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Small family run local jerk and seafood restaurant, Good Prices, Great Food..Proprietor Lenial Ennis is very pleasant host.
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

Murphys is a little gem tucked away in the west end. If you know anything about negril you know Murphys considered some of the best of best. I finally got to try it out and it was wonderful. It's a casual little place roadside. Presentation was beautiful. That peppa fish is no joke! My mouth was on fire and I can handle heat. Pumpkin smash was on point. I'll be back for sure!

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

I had the pleasure of eating at Murphy's for the first time. It is located fairly far in the West End but please don't hesitate to make the effort. It is worth it.
Leneil was a great host. He makes a mean rum punch that borders on perfection. My brown stew snapper was delicious. By far one of my favorite ever. The sides were also great and for lobster lovers, the table next to ours was amazing.
I am counting the minutes until I can eat there again.

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Whatever else you do on your trip to Negril, be sure to eat at Murphy's. The chef had magic in his hands. The presentation is a work of art, the food sublime and the prices cheap for the high quality food served.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

Worst place. Lot of mosquitoes. Unfriendly owner. Takes too long for the order. They serve guest with reservations first even if you were there before and have placed the order before people who came much before their reservations. Will never visit.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

I had a Five Star grilled lobster while sitting at a picnic table, the presentation was totally unexpected! Nice job Murphy!! Also a great value for the meal, highly recommended!