“Parasailing and watersports-- Awesome with Premium Parasail”

Premium Parasail Jamaica
Detroit, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Parasailing and watersports-- Awesome with Premium Parasail”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I LOVE to parasail on vacation .There is nothing like getting a birds eye view of your vacation spot. To see the beach from the sky was awesome. My daughter and I felt really safe. It was such an adventure and I loved seeing her eyes light up as we saw the sting rays from the air. Premium Parasail did a great job and these guy are entertaining too. 2 thumbs up.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jay B

Wausau, Wisconsin
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“We got price to $45 per person for four of us, only place on the beach who does parasailing.”
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

You can definitely make a deal. In fact, upon our boat ride back to our resort, we picked up 2 women who were going out for their ride and the workers asked us not to mention what we paid. Smooth operation. No glitches. I think I was expecting parasailing to be more thrilling. It's quiet and peaceful in the air and the captain, brings you down for a little foot "splashdown". The company seems reliable and like a well oiled operation. We asked a couple of beach resort security officers if the company was safe and legit and they concurred.

2 Thank catchthetrain
Albany, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“parasail”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

AMAZINNNNGG!!! experience soaring high above the seas. My girlfriend and I enjoyed ourselves. A bit nervous at the starting from bing lifted up so high lol but once you become comfortable it is a beautiful, romantic experience. I recommend this attraction to anyone, single or couple! :)

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Odain S
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Life Savers”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

These guys are awesome. We were walking on the beach and my wife was suffering heat exhaustion. She had to sit and these guys immediately knew something was wrong. As everybody knows everybody wants something or a tip on 7-mile beach. These guys not only got her water, they got fresh aloe and set up an umbrella for her. They then proceded to call us a cab back to our resort a couple miles away. These guys didnt ask for anything nor expect anything in return for there services. I say services but I really mean compassion and there care for a couple people in trouble. Thanks so much guys and anybody going here treat these guys good because they are genuinely good people. Out of many people one love mon!

Visited July 2012
2 Thank djackson_11
Sherwood Or
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“parasaling”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

It was expensive and just not as good as other experiences we have had in other resorts. Wouldn't do it again at beaches negril.

Visited March 2012