We spent a few amazing days at this wonderful Spa Retreat for a wedding in April. The initial impression of the facility was so welcoming by Heather and Kelly. They took us to our seaside cottage and it was everything we had read it to be. We knew we would be having the romantic weekend we were hoping for. The cottages were just beautiful with all the handmade woodwork and having the windows and doors open to look right out at the Caribbean Sea was amazing. You can sit out on your private patios for the gorgeous sunsets. We were there for a wedding, so the facility was closed to outside guests. It is such a wonderful way to have a small, intimate destination wedding. The reception was at the Blue Mahoe restaurant with a reggae band and a DJ under the stars. The food was absolutely delicious for all our breakfasts, lunches, and dinners there. The servers, especially Monique were always so pleasant, friendly and smiling. The bartenders, Dwayne & Tyrone made the best drinks with such variety. There is one thing you will notice at The Spa Retreat is the way the staff goes out of their way to make you feel special & catering to your every whim. We want to thank them all for making our stay so incredible. It truly is a wonderful retreat if you want a quiet, relaxing, romantic vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true luxury escape located on the West End Cliffs of Negril, Jamaica and located on nearly 2 acres of oceanfront; this unique property extends from white sandy beach into exotic grey cliffs overlooking the vibrant turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. 18 Handcrafted stone cottages with spectacular tropical gardens and cliff side dining at the Blue Mahoe Restaurant will enhance your SPA escape. The SPA Retreat features an open-air day spa offering classic aesthetic treatments with a Jamaican flair. The adults only, SPA Retreat features a sea water pool, sandy beach deck, A/C, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, yoga and specialty tours to enhance your experience. The devotion to quality and service familiar to The SPA’s Canadian locations continues to surpass guest expectations from the moment your flight touches down. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spa Retreat Hotel Negril
- Heart Beat Seaside Retreat Negril