This is not one of those resorts like Sandals or Couples or the Grand Palladium. You are not a number on a piece of paper. You have a name and your every wish or need is important at the Spa Retreat. If you want to feel like royalty and at ease and be pampered come to this place. You will feel like you have the whole place to yourself!
This was my first real vacation and our honeymoon. I did a lot of research trying to find the right place. I kept coming back to this on trip advisor and looking on their website. All the great reviews are true! And all the pictures in the world will not do this place justice! From the sunsets to the ocean side dining to the kaleidoscope of flowers and plants outside your door. It is breathtaking. They really out did themselves!
Just a couple tidbits of advice
-When booking anything like zip lining tours or renting scooters, etc. ask the front desk. They are very knowledgable and will get the best bang for your buck. Ask them anything really!
-Get some spa treatments!!!! Got the lemongrass scrub and massage and mani- pedi and reflexology and the hubby got a papaya sugar scrub and cucumber aloe wrap. We were in heaven! They are all outside overlooking the ocean-amazing!
-talk to the owners Shane and Christine or any of the employees about this place and how it was built. You get a real sense of all the love and details and hard work that went into this. It made me appreciate it even more.
-eat here a lot- the food is great! Pretty much everything on the menu is made in house.
And just quick shout out to everyone that made this honeymoon absolutely fabulous for us-
Heather, Kelly, Denisha, Michelle, Peter the foot doctor, Dwayne, Marcia, Tyrone, Delroy, Townis, Rocky, all the wait staff and all the Kitchen staff, cleaning staff and grounds keepers
Shane and Christine-for building this little piece of heaven in Jamaica
Love you guys! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true luxury escape located on the West End Cliffs of Negril, Jamaica and located on nearly 2 acres of oceanfront; this unique property extends from white sandy beach into exotic grey cliffs overlooking the vibrant turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. 18 Handcrafted stone cottages with spectacular tropical gardens and cliff side dining at the Blue Mahoe Restaurant will enhance your SPA escape. The SPA Retreat features an open-air day spa offering classic aesthetic treatments with a Jamaican flair. The adults only, SPA Retreat features a sea water pool, sandy beach deck, A/C, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, yoga and specialty tours to enhance your experience. The devotion to quality and service familiar to The SPA’s Canadian locations continues to surpass guest expectations from the moment your flight touches down. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spa Retreat Hotel Negril
- Heart Beat Seaside Retreat Negril