My wife and I stayed at the SPA Retreat for our friends' wedding which was held on the resort. The property was at full capacity with guests attending the wedding but we still had plenty of privacy while enjoying the balcony on our roof top cottage. The pool/tiki bar and restaurant areas could have easily handled twice as many people as were present. The guest rooms are all brand new and very clean. They are quiet and the AC gets nice and cold thanks to the energy efficient, sustainable building techniques utilized by the resort's owner. The oceanfront views offered by this property's direct western exposure (especially the sunsets) were absolutely stunning. As other reviewers have mentioned, the staff really make this resort and will go out of their way to be sure everything is to your liking. The food at the Blue Mahoe Restaurant was great - all fresh ingredients with plenty of variety and healthy options. The spa services did not disappoint either. Definitely one of the best massages I've ever had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true luxury escape located on the West End Cliffs of Negril, Jamaica and located on nearly 2 acres of oceanfront; this unique property extends from white sandy beach into exotic grey cliffs overlooking the vibrant turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. 18 Handcrafted stone cottages with spectacular tropical gardens and cliff side dining at the Blue Mahoe Restaurant will enhance your SPA escape. The SPA Retreat features an open-air day spa offering classic aesthetic treatments with a Jamaican flair. The adults only, SPA Retreat features a sea water pool, sandy beach deck, A/C, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, yoga and specialty tours to enhance your experience. The devotion to quality and service familiar to The SPA’s Canadian locations continues to surpass guest expectations from the moment your flight touches down. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spa Retreat Hotel Negril
- Heart Beat Seaside Retreat Negril