My sister was getting married on Valentine's day and we decided to treat ourselves to a little pampering the day before. Six of us gals booked appointments prior to arriving in Negril. We got our local driver Henry from Seastar to drop us off at 11:00 AM.
We were blown away by the beauty of this resort - the grounds were impeccable and the view was breathtaking you could imagine yourself in several places at once - French Riviera - Greece - Italy - who would guess in Negril.
We were given a tour of the resort and brought to our locations for the outdoor treatments.
The staff working here are amazing. One gal had the massage, 3 had manicures and 2 had the reflexology treatments. We were able to use the swimming pool area and enjoy a couple of drinks by the pool, with Tyrone doing a splendid job of spoiling us.
We had also decided to have lunch while there at the Blue Mahoe. The red stripe lights were nice and cold and the food was excellent along with the service.
It was hard for us to end our day at the Spa Retreat but our bachelorette party had arrange for the One Love Bus to pick us up at the Spa retreat to go on the Pub Crawl.
Looking forward to my next visit to the Spa Retreat to indulge myself for a day!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true luxury escape located on the West End Cliffs of Negril, Jamaica and located on nearly 2 acres of oceanfront; this unique property extends from white sandy beach into exotic grey cliffs overlooking the vibrant turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. 18 Handcrafted stone cottages with spectacular tropical gardens and cliff side dining at the Blue Mahoe Restaurant will enhance your SPA escape. The SPA Retreat features an open-air day spa offering classic aesthetic treatments with a Jamaican flair. The adults only, SPA Retreat features a sea water pool, sandy beach deck, A/C, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, yoga and specialty tours to enhance your experience. The devotion to quality and service familiar to The SPA’s Canadian locations continues to surpass guest expectations from the moment your flight touches down. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spa Retreat Hotel Negril
- Heart Beat Seaside Retreat Negril