By far the most amazing place I have ever stayed. My boyfriend and I were so relaxed the whole stay and were able to enjoy eachothers company. We did not have to worry about anything else for a change. Every single staff at the resort was so welcoming and delivered outstanding service in every way. As soon as we left our rooms each day, the cleaning staff were there to make sure it was immaculate by the time we got back. The bartenders were always at the bar ready to make whatever drink you felt like, whether it was on the menu or not. The office managers were there for anything you needed at the resort, and offered assistance in planning any day trips you wanted to take. The Spa has their own taxi's that they call for their clients which was a huge relief. The owner of the resort was always around assuring that everything was running smoothly and making sure our time at The Spa was everything we had hoped for, which it was. Any time we stepped off the resort, we wished we were right back there because of the amazing atmosphere. The Blue Mahoe (the Retreat Restaurant) was outstanding. We were quick to realize that it was most definitely the best restaurant around. The kitchen staff were so much fun and always made sure your food was prepared the exact way you wanted it. Every morning I looked forward to the delicious muffins and the fresh cut fruit. The ocean was also one of the best things about the retreat. You get to wake up to the ocean view every morning and go to sleep with the sounds of the ocean every night. Everything was truely incredible and I would recommend this resort to anyone.You will not be disappointed. I was fortunate enough to spend a whole week at this paradise, and every day since I've been back home I keep wishing and hoping that I will find my way there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true luxury escape located on the West End Cliffs of Negril, Jamaica and located on nearly 2 acres of oceanfront; this unique property extends from white sandy beach into exotic grey cliffs overlooking the vibrant turquoise hues of the Caribbean Sea. 18 Handcrafted stone cottages with spectacular tropical gardens and cliff side dining at the Blue Mahoe Restaurant will enhance your SPA escape. The SPA Retreat features an open-air day spa offering classic aesthetic treatments with a Jamaican flair. The adults only, SPA Retreat features a sea water pool, sandy beach deck, A/C, free Wi-Fi, in-room safe, yoga and specialty tours to enhance your experience. The devotion to quality and service familiar to The SPA’s Canadian locations continues to surpass guest expectations from the moment your flight touches down. We look forward to having you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Spa Retreat Hotel Negril
- Heart Beat Seaside Retreat Negril