All reviews the cottages real jamaica soup kitchen massage lady laid back sound of the waves relaxing vacation breakfast and dinner no worries wb milton beach resort sunset security roomy privacy
Reviewed April 27, 2018

We once again visited Whistling Bird and cannot say enough wonderful things about it.
It is just what we need a low key relaxing vacation. If you are looking to relax and have a true local feel this is the place. Calvin and staff are great. It is clean and comfortable. If you are needy and pushy this is not for you, go to an all-inclusive. This is a place to chill.It is small. The food is very good.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank VermontFluffy
calvin h, Owner at Whistling Bird Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2018

The great comments we get like yours letting us know you had a relaxing and enjoyable time are a Fantastic Reward--THANK YOU! The Staff and I are very pleased for your visit, support and appreciation of Genuine Jamaica. This year as a special thank you we are offering amazing discounts for the months of July, August, September and October, and if you refer other guests, you will be rewarded on your next visit. Always just a click away for your next visit at Reservations@WhistlingBird.com so let me know when you are able to come back for your next Holiday. Chef Brown, Milton, Miss G, Bavra, Ryan,Garwood,Tracey and everyone else says "hi" and MANY THANKS! Calvin

Reviewed April 13, 2018

Calvin and Kathy (she wasn't around this trip) are FAB hosts.. His staff (who are lifers) are the BEST folks ever...

Rooms are kept very clean. The grounds are kept immaculate.. The beach is top notch - lets face it.... Food was yummmmyyyy... Wifi worked well for me on both my Ipad and my cell phone. Rosie, the massage lady on the beach is very enjoyable - take advantage of that service....

See you all soon kids!

P.M.

Can't wait to return.. I'm already searching again Calvin...

Kudos to you and your wonderful staff.

Room Tip: Take a tour of the rooms one day....
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Paloots
calvin h, Owner at Whistling Bird Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

I couldn't help but to grin as I was reading your review - Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! Kathy can't always be here, (someone has to work and earn money! lol) and as you and I know, one of the best things Jamaica has to offer are the wonderful people, and Whistling Bird has the absolute best Staff!! This is Genuine Jamaica, from our natural setting on the beautiful Negril beach, to the unique cottages, and the fantastic food, drink, and our WB Staff!!
Again, many thanks for sharing your great comments, always contact me directly for the best rates and cottage choices, we can assist with all your ground transportation as well. Looking forward to the next visit! Calvin

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I had the most relaxing and chill vacation that I have ever had. Was with family and friends. We had breakfast and dinner every day today (minus 1) on site and the food was delish. It was so nice to sit down as a family 2 times a day and just enjoy each other. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The room/bungalow was clean and comfortable. The property ,to steal another's words, was "a garden oasis". The whole property was just beautiful with lush tall trees and flowers everywhere you turned. There were floats available to use and i loved being able to relax and float in that clear beautiful water. When i wasn't in the ocean, I was able to relax in a lounge chair, enjoy a cocktail, while reading in the shade, with the waves as my background noise and the ocean as my view. It was a perfectly relaxing family vacation that was much needed. Again thank you to the amazing staff, that felt like family when we left.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Marti S
calvin h, Owner at Whistling Bird Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

The next time you visit, we can greet you with "welcome home"! The Staff and I thank you for the great comments and are most pleased to hear you had a wonderful time. Many thanks for your support of our great spot on this beautiful in the Caribbean, and until your next visit, your Jamaican Whistling Bird family wishes you all the best. Reach us any time, easy on WhatsApp +1 404-671-6965 YAH MON!!

Reviewed March 25, 2018

We have been going to Negril for over 20 years,and stayed in as many places. If you want relaxation, a true Jamaican feel, and not a sterile hotel, this is the place. Rooms are clean, best bed EVER in Negril, and decorated with JA art. Couldn’t ask for a nicer staff.

Room Tip: Call Calvin. He will figure out what room will work best for you
Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Scott A
calvin h, Owner at Whistling Bird Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Thank you so much for those great comments, what a great feeling that gives the Staff and Kathy and I -- and it is a pleasure to have you visit and we hope to see you again the next time you travel! I am the first to admit Whistling Bird is not for everyone, but it is one of the few remaining spots to experience Genuine Jamaica here in Negril. Many thanks! Calvin

Reviewed March 22, 2018

All rooms are a perdect distance back from the beach in a clean comfortable and modern garden setting. The staff was very helpful, hardworking and honest. Cleaning lady came to find me on beach to return my forgotten charger :) Accomodated my husband and I at the last minute and so glad they did! Very central location with bar restaurant and beach toys. Well priced and worth it - we will be back!

Room Tip: All rooms are similar and in a private and comfortable garden setting.
Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rae C
calvin h, Owner at Whistling Bird Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2018

Many thanks for your great comments and I am very pleased you had a wonderful time! Our spot here on 7-mile beach is beautiful and the Staff makes it a perfect compliment, as you experienced. We look forward to your return and contact me directly when you are ready to plan your next visit, calvin@whistlingbird.com or 1-844-634-7450. Irie!!