“Great Deal, Great Time”

The Gardenia Resort
Ranked #78 of 81 Hotels in Negril
Reviewed April 29, 2007

Daniel Village was amazing. I had come to this site previous to going so I had my doubts. Once I woke up in the morning I coudln't have asked for more. Our room was clean, decent sized, bug free. The air conditioner worked.
The service was great, everyone knew our names, always willing to go the extra mile for us. The first couple of night we ordered off the menu, everything was great. The really good food came when we got into the buffet, conch, spaghetti, papaya, and other delicious foods everynight.
The pool was clean and refreshing. There weren't a lot of people there at the time, so it was very private for us, which we enjoyed. They were very accomadating the whole trip. If I go back to Negril, I'm definitely staying here again. Its off the beaten path, and if you like it that way its your best bet.
Its not a Sandals so don't expect all those luxuries, but the state "we're the best three star hotel in Negril" and I couldn't agree more.

Stayed: March 2007
1  Thank bighunkalove

Reviewed April 19, 2007

Daniel Beach Village is well-maintained and very green. It's like living in a botanical garden. I get a real family setting type feeling and the staff is friendly and warm. They could use a few extra staff here and there during the busier periods.,

It's a great bargain for those who plan to do a little traveling around the Island and need a spot to unwind in between.

I would recommend it for nature lover's and folks looking a prime location at a bargain.

Happy travels.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank Endeley
Reviewed April 10, 2007

I stayed at Daniel Beach for spring break 2007, and it was a great experience. The hotel was absolutely beautiful. The room was comfy, AC worked great, and we even got american chanels on TV. I read complaints from people and i have no clue what they were talking about. I had a great experience. Only problem was the water pressure was low, and if you took a showa when alot of other ppl were taking one the hot water ran out quikly. I think that was more of an island problem than a hotel problem though. The staff was very nice, friendly and helpful to us the entire time. They helped us when we got locked out of our room and were all around nice the entire time. There was 24 hour security, and they were also very helpful and friendly. Bottom line, Daniel beach was a great hotel, and a great location. I would recomend it any day. I would especially recommend it for spring breakers. I had a blast and will definately be there in 2008. Oh yea.. just laugh and joke with the cab drivers outside, you can get them to take you where you need to go for about 100 JA. Dont pay anymore.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank Dimplez610
Reviewed April 7, 2007

Daniel Village gives you a touch of the Jamaican Jungle. Furnished with coconut trees and colorful bushes, this quaint and cozy hotel has no distractions (room phones, televisions, alarm clocks, but they do have air conditioners) so you can truly relax and enjoy your vacation. I highly recommend the all inclusive package because the free drinks are strong, and the food is EXCELLENT!! The staff is amazing (helpful, and friendly). The pool is nicely located in front of the bar. We stayed a week and were sad to leave.

1  Thank iamthetruth28
Reviewed March 22, 2007

Love it. Perfect place to stay in Jamaica. Staff is friendly and the rooms are nice. REal Jamaica feel.

Stayed: March 2007
Reviewed December 20, 2006

My stay at Daniel's was fabulous. The staff was very hospitable and accomodating. The rooms were clean, spacious and relaxing. The grounds was well kept and secure. The security guard was friendly and informative.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2006

We love Daniel Beach! We have been going there for about 5 years. Sophia and the rest of the staff are the nicest people I've ever met. Prices are great, some of the rooms have kitchens and some don't. Water pressure is a little low but that happens all over the island. They also have 2 ocean front rooms that are 15 feet from the shore. They come with kitchen, bathroom, dining area and numerous beds. We have rented that the last 2 times we were down there and worked perfect!!!!! Watch the sunset from your patio! Security is not an issue. We have never had a problem at this resort. Will be back again February of 2007.

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled with family