“Very clean and affordable property!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Coral Seas Garden

Coral Seas Garden
Ranked #53 of 85 Hotels in Negril
ARKANSAS
“Very clean and affordable property!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times in the past year and it is cleaner than some of the star resorts I have stayed in before. Rooms always fresh. Linen always clean. The staff is very friendly(except one lady that works the front desk). It is hard to catch someone in front office when its time to check in or out at times but besides that it is a quiet comfortable safe place to stay. Food is good and the lady that works the bar and makes the food is very polite.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MECHEE_1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Southern California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

This is a review for the restaurant only. I was staying elsewhere, on the beach, and the Sunset Beach Restaurant was recommended by a local.

I stopped in for lunch. I had curried conch that was greasy and over-salted, with a side of shredded cabbage topped with a glob of Thousand Island dressing; the rice and peas were obviously left over from the day before.

The waiter repeatedly asked my breasts where they were staying; getting no response he changed his tactic and badgered them for my name. Seriously... the waiter was soooooo creepy. I have been to Jamaica many times, by myself, but this waiter was overly-disgusting. I could not wait to get out of this place!

Single female travelers should not even slow down in front of this place.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Clearingcustoms
Rebecca R, Guest Relations Manager at Coral Seas Garden, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
We agree that what our waiter said to you is unacceptable. We will have a meeting with our staff to make it clear that female guests are to be treated with respect at all times. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Travelers are raving about these Negril hotels

Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Stayed for two weeks and enjoyed it. I went with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. Perfect location clean rooms and friendly helpful staff. Only complaint is the bar was poorly stalked not staffs prob so dont take it out on them they work very hard. They have no prob keeping bottles that u provide on hand for your needs. Shout out to colin and latoya for there exceptional sevice. Security also kept two single women safe and protected. Thanks fun holiday i will def return.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank ecor9
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

We didn't have a reservation to this hotel as I traveled with my Local friends. We picked this place along the way. It was a great experience. I would definitely stay here again. Our room was clean, the beds were ok, bathroom was a little outdated but you are in Jamaica and not in a fancy resort so it did the purpose. We even had a balcony :)
The beach is nice, more quiet than further down. The bar right at the beach was a fabulous place to get your sunset cocktails. I would recommend to try the dirty banana. I had a great experience at this hotel and I would definitely recommend to anybody who wants to have a budget getaway but still taste the real Jamaican vibe. We had breakfast and dinner at a local restaurant called Juicy J's. We had ackee and saltfish and a fantastic curry chicken and oxtail.
I wish I could eat there every day :)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Heidi H
Whitby, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

My second stay here was early October 2013. I stayed 4 nights and had a great time. The staff was delightful to chat with, and the housekeeping staff were top notch, ensuring I had clean towels, and my room cleaned daily. The continental breakfast was a little disappointing. It was a plate with one small muffin 2 triangles of watermelon and 1 slice of toast. The last time I visited, the breakfast was set up buffet style, which was much nicer. Overall, I really liked the property and will be back!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank hotgal
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

From the staff to the rooms were great. Really great place to stay if you are a woman traveling alone. Richardo will make sure to keep you safe. Chef Donnovan is OMG! I can't even explain how good his food is.the supervisor is always on his job and fixes any complaint ASAP.

I sent most of my party nights with the guys from the Jet ski hut out front and trust they know how to party. Especially at Kareoke! Big up Johny the Kareoke guy. They have almost any song you can think of.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Nubbean
Neptune, New Jersey, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Went to this hotel for Dream weekend and my experience was not good. the pictures on line looks decent but at the hotel the court yard was disgusting the garden seemed like weed and haven't been taken care of for months garbage was piled up by the steps to walk to my room. electricity problem the whole week. no hot water for most of the day AC was leaking in my room. the window leak and wet my luggage up. after making a complain to the general manager all he can promise is next time it will be better i told him it will never be a next time. if you want some were cheap just to lay your head then go there if you want to enjoy you vacation i advice choose some were else i ave this hotel a 1 or should i say motel

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple