“Kenny Rocks !!!!!”
Review of Kenny Tours

Kenny Tours
Ranked #29 of 79 Tours in Negril
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I have been using Kenny for many many years, and I have NEVER been disappointed. He has the nicest fleet of vehicles on the island. He has always been extremely curtious and professional, and the same holds true for his staff. i always reccommend Kenny to all of my friends, and he has never let us down.

2  Thank Michael R

Reviewed June 12, 2014

We used Kenny Tours for our ride between the airport and The Rockhouse. Since the traffic patterns were not like at home, I was very thankful for them. Our driver was very helpful in telling us about the places and things we were seeing on the ride. Even driving us up the hill through the village of Lucea when traffic on the main road was at a stop due to a pipe being put in under the road. During our stay drivers from Kenny Tours carted us around a bit...having them based out of the hotel we were staying at was helpful!! The only "tour" we went on during our stay at the Rockhouse through Kenny Tours was the trip up to Westmoreland to tour the school that had been refurbished through the Rockhouse Foundation. It was a nice trip, but it was arranged through the hotel. Our trip back to the airport with Kenny Tours was driven by Kenny himself. It was a quieter trip since we weren't all that happy to be leaving, but Kenny was still pointing out features on the drive. He was very helpful when we asked to stop and take a picture at one location along the drive away. Very accommodating!! Would use them again...especially for the convenience factor!!

1  Thank Erica T
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I do now know how to express how THANKFUL I am for Kenny's Tours!!! We had our wedding at the Rockhouse Hotel in Negril, and our coordinator suggested we use Kenny's Tours for all of our transportation needs.
Everything went just as we needed! Each guest was greeted by a friendly driver who then drove them safely through the 1.5 hour commute from Montego Bay to the resort. Then, when we needed shuttle service throughout our wedding weekend (Thursday-Sunday) for activities, Kenny's was right there!

I am so thankful for the excellent service, quality customer service, and dependability. You really put this bride's mind at ease and helped to give us an incredible wedding experience :).

1  Thank Ashley B
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We used Kenny's from the airport to Negril, and then also for all our short trips to restaurants. The drivers are very friendly, and we learned so much about the island on our drive to Negril. Vans are in excellent condition, the drivers are totally reliable, and I would not use anyone else!

1  Thank Linda L
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Kenny has been taking care of my family's travel needs for over 20 years. Kenny has 8 brand new vans and they are always clean. But most imporatant, when Kenny says he will pick you up at the airport a certain time, Kenny is there. You NEVER have to question, He is always on time.
We love you Kenny.