“Great food and great prices!”
Review of Lingah by the sea

Lingah by the sea
Ranked #88 of 208 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Lingah by the Sea Restaurant & Bar promises to entertain your soul as well as your palette in a relaxed and classy environment. The waves of the Caribbean Sea break at your feet while you dine under the stars. Our menu offers artistic elements of Jamaican cuisine while embracing the culinary styles and techniques of the Latin America and South Asia. The restaurants décor can be described as contemporary yet natural with a spacious open-air dining room that is host to a breathtaking sunset. The captivating island culture and ambiance keep your spirits high as you quench your thirst at the bar, where you can hear the best live Reggae, Calypso, and Latin bands that will have you rocking to the sweet vibrations while drinking tasty libations.
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Hubby and i ate here 5 times in the 14 days we were staying at the adjacent Negril beach club resort( 3 times by choice and 2 by no choice) We had breakfast which was plentiful and tasty.(14.00 US) we had dinner (off menu twice) bill was around 35.00US for two
(with an appetizer) We had the friday night buffet which had a good selection and very fresh( wouldn't recommend the jerk chicken, ours was almost raw inside. I think the guy was trying to cook it too fast to accomodate everyone.) but they had other things to choose from . But ordering the jerk chicken on a "regular' night I highly recommend ( very tasty)cost of the buffet was 18.00 US per person
We also had appetizers delivered to our room fish and fries and chicken strips and fries Very good they have an AWESOME dipping sauce for the fish cost 13.50 US delivered.
My fave thing I ordered twice was the Lingah chicken!! YUMMY!!
Just a heads up . it does take a little while for your food, but i think its because its made to order and very fresh. i dont think anything here has been sitting in a "steam table" or microwaved!

Reviewed March 14, 2012

My wedding at Lingah was stress free and a dream come true! Luckily I met a gal on Trip Advisor from Canada that got married here the year before. She raved about how wonderful her wedding was and I could tell from the pictures that this was the place to get married. With the help of Sonia at Lingah, I was able to plan my wedding thru emails and a few phone calls. She did it all, from the flowers to all the decorations. She matched my colors perfectly and the flowers were so beautiful and fresh. The food was unbelievable and plenty of it for my 40 plus guest list. The atmosphere was perfect and the location was amazingly beautiful. We were just feet from the ocean and you could hear the sound of the waves and the sunset was the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen. Everyone thought I had paid a fortune for all of this. I on the otherhand know that I would never be able to afford a wedding like this if it cost a fortune especially back in the states. The price for everything at Lingah was very within my reach. I told Sonia what I could afford and she worked with that. I would recommend this establishment to anyone planning a wedding that wants it to be stress free. Also I would recommend this restauraunt to families and couples as the food is amazing and the price is just right. Thank you so much Sonia and staff, I am only sorry I didnt have time to come by the next day and thank you in person. I will see you on my next vacation to Jamaica!

3  Thank Naranjaebay
Reviewed March 13, 2012

WE stopped for a beer and watched the sunset....awesome! Very pretty place.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Stopped here while strolling the beach, Red Stripe and fish fingers with jerk tartar sauce - yum! Service speed normal Jamaica soon come, but great spot to be sittin' in the shade and waiting while beach watchin!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Great place to start your day or for lunch. Great staff and good food with fair prices