“Excellent Customer Service is their number 1 priority”

Pushcart Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #18 of 210 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Jamaican
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2018

I have nothing but great things to say about this place. If I would have knew about this place earlier.... First I have to say that the customer service is top notch! This truly set the tone. Everyone from the hostest, the server, the manager was very attentive and always checking to make sure everything was ok.

We went here based on feedback we received from the locals. We simply asked a few locals .. where do you all eat that is nice and reasonably priced. This was the restaurant that came up time and time again in conversation. We are so glad we went. It was so nice we went twice!

Drinks are very good and the curry goat was delicious. If you are there... definitely try the goat.

Special shout out to our server Bird Man... he is one of a kind and takes customer service very seriously. Ask for him if you are there... you will see what I mean.

Also the view of the cliffs are amazing and the ambiance with the live DJ playing a nice mix of reggae tunes. Cant go wrong with this place.

1  Thank Tia C

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Push Cart has an amazing atmosphere, a spectacular view and the food, service and ambiance is exceptional- 5 star all around! I visited twice in one weekend on my last trip to Negril- the curry goat was bomb, the bammy is the best I've had ever in life and the drinks were perfect. "Bird Man" was a great server and made the meal even better, the managers are super professional and are top of the line in terms of customer service (They do rounds to make sure everything is top notch) . This place is great whether you go with friends, family or for a date night- You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank brownjodi0410
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

The Push Cart, doesn’t sound like much but the meals pack a punch. Make sure you come with your patience but once the food is delivered you’ll be happy you waited. The curry goat melted in your moth and the ox tails, scrumptious.

1  Thank Kahari7702
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

After dealing with crowds,rude staff, inflated prices and running out of food at Rick's Cafe, we went down the street to the Pushcart. Good food, fair prices, a DJ, lots of atmosphere and a killer view at Sunset! No crowds and parking across the street. Can't go wrong.

1  Thank G W
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Came here on our last night in Negril. Tried to book a table but ended up just turning up. Upon arrival the door men let us through & immediately we were drawn in by the atmosphere, decor, aroma & lights. We had to wait for a table for around 3-5 minutes. I ordered the ‘nyamings’ platter which was big enough to share between two ladies. All the different vibrant flavours were great. I ordered a Jamaican Iced Tea which I thought was like a Long Island however it had ginger in it, which I dislike. I let the waiter know & it was changed free of charge. My companion didn’t believe there was much rum in her pina colada which was also changed free of charge with added rum! It was a great experience overall. Service was a little slow due to a massive table nearby. Beautiful views, great music & vibes. It was a great way to end our Negril experience on a high !