“Staff make kids feel welcome too.”

Pushcart Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #8 of 196 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: Jamaican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Jamaica
“Staff make kids feel welcome too.”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Took my nieces and nephew there for lunch and boy did they enjoy there self staff had all setup and chatting with them. especially the 2 year boy he was telling the waitress is nuggets NICEEE.

Visited April 2014

• Polish first
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best for Fish!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

If you love eating "the whole fish", this is the spot. On the cliffs with a great view!! Not a fancy place, but the chef does an excellent job at serving authentic Jamaican food!!

Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Authentic Jamaican Cuisine”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Had a lovely meal here with my three girlfriends. The staff were attentive and friendly. I shared a platter for two which consisted of different jamaican specialities including Jerk Chicken, Curried Goat, Oxtail and Bushman Stew, I couldn't decide which one I liked best as they were all so tasty! It was great to finally try some real jamaican style food. The cocktails and desserts were also very good! Atmosphere was great with a live band playing reggae music. Definitely worth a visit!

• Visited March 2014
Hartsdale, New York
“Amazing views and food”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

This was the best food I had on my trip. I had the escoveitch platter, yummy. My friend had the jerk platter, which she said was her best food as well. We ate overlooking the Sea while watching the sunset, just amazing and breath taking.

Visited April 2014
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Wedding dinner”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

First and foremost Thank you for taking our reservation for our wedding group of 20. Few things though....day of dinner we had stopped to confirm everything including time and number of people...which was confirmed with the help of security at Rock House. However upon arrival with the group we were greeted with "we were not aware of this reservation".....panic set in but they quickly set it up while we waited at the bar. Food was good....but it did take quite a long time....I underdtand it's a large group but we asked twice to see if things were ready. Overall it was good!