Negril Yoga Centre
$270
$162
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$123
$56
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $68/night.

$179
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$70
$60
$109
$53
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$143
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$145
$49
$180
Travelocity
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
$64
TripAdvisor
$240
All reviewsyoga retreatshared bathroomnight guardmorning yogaknutsford expresshot waternorman manleyackee and saltfishno air conditioningreal jamaicaclean roomsoutdoor showerfront officeroad noisethe cliffhammocksmile
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Thank you Trip Advisor for posting beautiful photos of one of my favorite places on earth, the Negril Yoga Centre. When I can't get to visit Negril, I look at your photos and remember the most pleasant and tranquil times at the Yoga Centre, the yoga, the delicious food, the charm of the rooms, and the most friendly and caring staff. Negril Yoga Centre is truely a paradise on earth, whose essence stays with you long after you ride the plane back home.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank MelDavis04
NegrilYoga, Owner at Negril Yoga Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

We at Negril Yoga Center appreciate you being our guest and we all look forward to your speedy return to Negril to visit us again!!

Reviewed February 29, 2012

After hours of researching accommodation choices in Negril, I decided to book at the Negril Yoga Centre for a three day stay in Feb 2012. First let me say that it is not necessary to practice Yoga (or even want to do Yoga) to stay at the Centre. Although Yoga Classes are available but there is no pressure to attend. You are free to do whatever you want. I cannot comment on the quality of the classes as I didn’t attend any. Booking is easy through the website and a reply was quickly sent to all of my queries. The Centre is located at the eastern end of the resort section of 7 Mile Beach, Negril. It is about a 10 min walk to the town of Negril. Not directly on the beach, the Yoga Centre is across the road from the beach, which may be accessed via the resort across the street (aptly named Sunset on the Beach). The Yoga Centre is a collection of small cabins, some with shared washrooms, a communal kitchen, a catered kitchen, a section with shaded hammocks all surrounded in a lush garden setting.

We were two adults in my party and we stayed at Casa Blanca 3. Our cabin was very clean and the staff extremely friendly and kind to us during our stay. Sheets and pillows were soft and comfortable. It was like being with family. There were some issues that I feel should be mentioned - the first being the lack of water pressure in the shower – now I must say that I have lived in much more primitive situations, but the pressure was so poor that I could not wash my long hair easily. This may be a concern for some people, my recommendation would be to have an early morning shower before any one else rises, which does improve the water pressure to a satisfactory level. The second issue was the noise levels. Although the Yoga Centre itself is peaceful, the surrounding neighbours are not and the pounding of drums and blaring of music were heard until 0230 hrs in the morning. If you are a light sleeper, I advise you to bring good ear plugs. No phone, no TV, no radio - but that is great for a person who wants to unplug from a busy life. Lastly, there was no air conditioning although we found that the fan in the room did more than enough to keep us cool. I would like to emphasize that we departed Ottawa (Canada) in the dead of winter, and we found the nights cool enough to sleep without air conditioning. So do not let this deter you, open the shutters in the evening and let the breeze in.

Now that I have mentioned the negative aspects, let me point out the positives: the workers there are amazing. Everyone is friendly and helpful. You will definitely feel at home and safe. I learnt how to make lemon grass tea (none grows where I live). There is a watchman at the Yoga Centre all night long and a watchdog, so no worries about violent crime. The gardens are beautiful – lush trees, palms, fragrant blossoms – which invite colourful birds and butterflies. People who go there are super friendly and provide you with insight into the area and the culture. And the food is absolutely amazing, I cannot say enough good about how healthy and delicious it was! We ate delightful local food: akee, calaloo, and cho-cho as well as the more familiar, such as grilled cheese. Another bonus is that you will be eating at your own little patio under a brilliant azure sky surrounded by gardens. Plus it is just across the road from one of the best beaches in the Caribbean, where you can walk for miles in the white silky sand. It is a rustic experience, that is true, but very authentic. If you are not the type needing to be pampered hand over foot and can enjoy basic amenities provided by friendly and smiling people, then you might like looking into staying at the Negril Yoga Centre.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Rubyrosebuds
NegrilYoga, Front Office Manager at Negril Yoga Centre, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Hello Lcol,
Thank you for your review and also for staying with us. We found out there was a leak under ground causing the water pressure to be low, we had that issue fixed and it's back to normal now.

We do not have a phone in the room, if you request we will rent you one for your entire stay. No TV, No Radio, No Clock. We want you to relax and be unplugged from you busy life and be more relax on your vacation. We hope to see you again soon.

From all of us at The Negril Yoga Centre.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

After 5 years to the Negril Yoga Centre,I can truly say that the centre is not for everyone but for me its prefect. Spending more than two weeks is a tremendous way to cast off urban life protected nogital garden. In the midst of hassle and bustle of growing Negril but still beautiful, Negril beach. As a single male guest, at the centre not being into yoga everyone treats me kind and caring and watches out for my good being.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Harris R

Hello Harris,
Thank you for your review. Its always our pleasure having you with us and sharing our Little Oasis with you year after year.

From all of us at The Negril Yoga Centre

Reviewed February 22, 2012

From the moment you step onto the property you know you have found a very very special place to Enjoy your stay in beautiful Ja.. I loved fading off to sleep to the sweet sounds of nature and the reggae playing off in the distance. My room was simple yet comfortable and very clean. The food blew me away! I have visited Negril many times and it surpassed any meal at a fraction of the price. Every single one of the staff is courteous beyond words. Whether you do yoga or not(my teacher was amazing and darting across the street to the beach after class is a real treat!) this is like a hidden Oasis of Negril. I will be back again, and again. Happy travels!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bhshk

Hello,
Thank you for your review and also staying with us. We are happy to know you enjoyed your time with us and our beautiful Oasis. We hope to have you again.

From all of us at The Negril Yoga Centre.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

For us it was like a little paradise. The big garden was so paceful,everywhere was a lot of flowers and birds. We met very nice people there and the staff was so friendly, the breakfast delicious. Once of the best things was, that the beach was just across the street and to walk to the town it takes just 10 Minutes.

A wonderful place to stay, nice and kind service, Bob Marley, Fruit punish, blue sea, white sand.What more can you expeting when you go Jamaica?

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family