Home Sweet Home Resort
$270
$162
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$129
$82
  • Pool
Charela Inn / Le Vendome(Negril)(Great Value!)
$144
$122
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$160
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$153
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
$109
$53
  • Pool
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$62
$60
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$135
$49
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $64/night.

White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
$64
TripAdvisor
$240
$233
Travelocity
All reviewsthe cliffwest endthe penthouseowner charliebed roomon site restauranta short cab rideprivate deckbarking dogslaid backcrashing wavescoffee potevery morningpeace and quietrelaxing staybring earplugsroad noise
Reviewed April 29, 2015

Our first trip to Negril was in 1979 so we've had a lot of experience with the town, its restaurants and accommodations. I recommend Home Sweet Home without hesitation. This year we stayed in the Cliff Edge Suite overlooking the water. The suite is very private and comfortable. Snorkeling is great from this HSH with easy access from diving platforms or by ladder. Actually, we find it to be one of the best snorkeling locations in Negril.

I can't say enough good things about the manager, Tina Hammond! Tina is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and a wonderfully warm person. I wish I could take her housekeeping staff, Nadine and Rona, home with me! When they were finished with our room, it sparkled! The property is well maintained and is undergoing expansion.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank PWFS
Reviewed April 16, 2015

My wife and I just got back from spending a very relaxing week at Home Sweet Home in Negril. First of all the people there were very friendly and accommodating. We were Welcomed by Tina on the day of our arrival and not only was she very nice but also very efficient at making the stay extremely enjoyable. The restaurant, run by Lisa and Monti (the chef) was also exquisite, we ate at a lot of other restaurant all over Negril but Monti made us the best Conch we had during our stay! The room was very nice, big and bright, on the cliffs facing the ocean, so we had a magnificent sun set every evening! The cleaning staff was extremely good at going the extra step to refresh the room everyday.The hotel is going thru some major renovations and when finished, it will be an even better place. The hotel is located about a mile from downtown Negril, so whether you want to walk or ride into town or to the beach, you are not far from anything. So thanks a lot everybody for a great stay, and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Olivier B
Reviewed April 15, 2015

We stayed at Home Sweet Home in April 2015 for a retreat. Home Sweet Home was very relaxing with magnificent views. We truly enjoyed our stay. The entire staff Tina, Lisa, Monty, the kitchen staff and the cleaning crew made our stay a vacation to remember. Everyone truly took care of us. There were special touches that made our stay one to remember.
Home Sweet Home is a small boutique hotel where one could go to rest and relax without the crowds The meals were wonderfully, deliciously prepared and presented as well as affordable. Our family was able to swim at the nearby beach, jump off the cliffs, view the magnificent sunset, snorkel, experience Jamaica and rest. If you are looking for a tranquil place to stay in Negril with spacious rooms, fabulous views, caring staff at an affordable price then HSH is for you.

Room Tip: I highly recommend the suites (room 16). All the rooms seemed to have some type of sea view.
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
6  Thank Lavonia M
Reviewed April 13, 2015

I have been traveling to Negril for many years and have always stayed at another boutique hotel on the cliffs, very near Home Sweet Home. Special circumstances prevented me from staying at my usual hotel, so I was a little nervous about trying something new. Charlie, the owner who is from Minnesota, was a breeze to work with in booking the room and making arrangements. I stayed in room #13 with three other women friends and we were very comfortable. I was quickly relieved and felt right at home immediately. The staff is fabulous (Monty, Tina, Chris, Omar, Lisa, et al.) and Charlie is kind and interesting. There are too many things to mention about what I enjoyed most during my stay. Room 13 is amazing with a large patio that overlooks the yard and the sea. For those concerned, the pool is small, but well maintained and just right for a refreshing dip. The sea and cliffs make for a more enjoyable swimming experience anyway. If you're looking for a modest, clean, comfortable, fun, local experience you won't be disappointed at Home Sweet Home. I look forward to return visits!

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
5  Thank PeasnLuv
Reviewed April 7, 2015

There are so many great places to stay on the West End, but Home Sweet Home is my favorite and I recommend it to anyone looking for a great place to stay in Negril. The views are amazing, rooms are clean and comfortable, the food was great and finally the staff is awesome! Overall, it's clear that the property is kept up and work is being done to improve and expand. There is no doubt in my mind the owner cares about the customer experience.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends