Firefly Beach Cottages
CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$140
$82
  • Pool
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$160
$107
$182
$160
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
$109
$55
  • Pool
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$149
$125
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
$64
Cancelon
Hedonism II(Negril)
$703
$639
$484
$469
Bookit.com
All reviewspelican suitesecrets cabinsthe penthousefull kitchensmall kitchenetteother guestsprivate bathroomown mealseither directionmy home away from homelaid backcoffee makerstreet noiseevery morningcable tvalways felt safefresh fruit
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed at the Firefly for the first time, and could not imagine going back and staying anywhere else. The owners and staff were absolutely amazing and made us feel at home the instant we arrived. After walking along most of 7 mile beach, I know that Firefly has THE BEST private beach around. The sunsets were better than those at Rick's Cafe Close to everything you could need, Firefly was our home away from home for 2 weeks.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great location, staff very friendly and helpful. Sunset from Firefly beach as beautiful as it is from Rick's Cafe. Friendly atmosphere. My husband and I traveled with our 20year daughter and 4of her friends. We always felt safe! View from ocean view penthouse was absolutely fabulous and second to none!
We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Katherine B
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I give my rating not because Firefly is a Five star resort (its not) but because of spot on description and excellent execution. In short they say what they do, they what they say, no disappointment. I was there a week during slow season, end of May thru beginning of June and a majority of the few other guests at Firefly had previously been there. I recommend Firefly and will gladly return.

Room Tip: If you like camping, get a cabin as I did. If you plan to use AC constantly being near the road is fine, however if you like open windows be between the beach and the office.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank duckquok
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My fiance (now wife) and I returned to Negril in May to have a small, private wedding with a sunset ceremony on the beach. We stayed at the Firefly for the 5th time and again were treated like family. The owners and staff make everyone feel at home with their courteous and attentive service. Believe me, there is no "corporate" feel here as I often experience at other places we visit. We enjoyed a beautiful third floor suite on the beach about 50 steps to the water. It was the perfect romantic place to relax after our magical wedding ceremony.

The Firefly may not be for everyone as it lacks some of the amenities provided by inclusive resorts and such. However, the location on the beach can't be beat, the service is personal, the rooms, cottages and suites are clean and comfortable and the price is most reasonable. I have traveled to beautiful beaches around the world and there is good reason we chose Negril Beach and the Firefly to celebrate the most important event in our life!

Room Tip: Room selection depends on your needs and budget because they have something for everyone. If budget is a primary concern any of their standard rooms will work as they are clean, comfortable, with a/c and good showers. If you want a bit more privacy and space then I recommend one of the cottages. For the best view of the beach, water and sunsets, you can't beat the 3rd floor suite on the beach that we stayed in to enjoy our honeymoon!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2013

This was our 3rd visit in 4 years to The Firefly for our Wedding Anniversary in May. We plan to get back as often as possible. The beauty and charm of Jamaica is obvious in postcards and photographs and at The Firefly it all comes alive. Come experience the true essence of from fresh fruit daily delivered by the Fruit Lady, massages, open beach bar with wonderful island music.Pancakes on the beach is a great way to start the day. Each time we go we meet new & interesting people from all over the world. And some old friends as well. Enchanting, rustic and down home atmosphere. Love The Fly. Ruth and Bruce Norfolk, Va.

Room Tip: Remember,these are beach rooms and cabins. Water pressure isn't great at times. If the refrigerator or anything else needs tweaking just ask for The TECHNICIAN MON. No A/C need. Rooms cleaned daily. Full nudity is allowed on the beach at The Firefly though most guest don't seem too.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple