Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,128 results
All reviews rock cottage long house south house pine pillar garden studio razor blade massage hut the cliff sea grape jump off yogurt waves crashing continental breakfast famous vincent front office air conditioning the cottages
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

My husband and I first came here in 2007 and have always wanted to return. It is just such a special place. The people, the views, the food and of course, the dogs. We stayed in the Pine Pillar Suite, which I loved. However, I do wish they would trim down the plants a little in front because they blocked the view. The outdoor shower was heavenly! Can’t wait to come back. We won’t wait so long before the next trip!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank kimmyhawk
Anne-Marie P, Guest Relations Manager at Tensing Pen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kimmy,

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! As per your directive, our landscapers and gardeners have trimmed down the lush tropical foliage so you can get unobstructed views of the turquoise ocean. Hope to have you with us again soon!

~ One Love, from Tensing Pen ~

Reviewed January 14, 2020

This was my fourth consecutive year going to Negril for my annual solo retreat and my first stay at Tensing Pen. I AM IMPRESSED. I have walked though most of the grounds of the similar hotels in this class/ and can say they are simply amazing! You almost feel like you are walking/living inside of a tree! As for the staff, TOP NOTCH... very friendly and extremely helpful and eager to assist. From the front desk to the groundskeepers... everything with a warm, friendly Jamaican smile... many having worked there for years. (To me, that is always a good indicator.) The pool and pool area is spotless... meticulously maintained from sunrise to sundown. The rooms were well appointed with very high quality bedding and the housekeeping staff was very good...coming at a consistent time each day which I like! I did also receive a massage and would highly recommend investigating their options. One last thing I really like about Tensing Pen is it's location... you have Kool Vybes (literally) across the street and Rick's (not 100% my kind of place but the sunsets are a bit nicer there IMO) is just up the road as well.

Room tip: Garden Studio is very nice option if being elevated is high on your list.
Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Lawrence R

Dear Lawrence,

Thank you for your continued love! It's guests like you who come back year after year and appreciate our amazing staff, that make Tensing Pen the heaven on earth it really is. Hope to see you next year, in good health!

Reviewed January 8, 2020

We happened to come here for dinner one night. We ended up extending our trip and staying here for 2 nights. It was the best decision ever. Such a beautiful place to rest. Walking through amazing trees to our treehouse was serene. The hanging bridge that overlooked the ocean. The cliffs to jump off. The dolphins we saw. The amazing staff who treated you like kings. The food was out of this world.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Matt R
Anne-Marie P, Guest Relations Manager at Tensing Pen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Dear Matt,

We are so delighted you decided to spend your vacation with us. Thank you for your kind words about our food, our amenities, and most importantly our amazing staff! We hope to have you with us again soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Thank you for making our trip to Tensing Pen magical. It has something for everyone. The staff tops it off. They do a little extra to make your stay even more relaxing and comforting. Keep up the great work.
We will definitely be back very shortly. It is a must.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anne-Marie P, Guest Relations Manager at Tensing Pen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Thank you again for your wonderful review of Tensing Pen and the Lodge Restaurant. It is guests like you who make our hotel the special place it truly is.
We hope to have you here again in great health.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

This was our 8th stay so we do love the place. It is our ending to fone year to shake off the stress and begin a new year. Best place to unwind. I think we left the gates twice while we were there. Excellent food, drinks, staff, grounds...but don’t tell anyone as we’d like to keep this one to ourselves.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Anne-Marie P, Guest Relations Manager at Tensing Pen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2020

Dear M,

Thanks for all the love over the last 8 years! We appreciate your review, and totally understand why you don’t want to share this slice of paradise with anyone ;). Hope to see you again at the Pen, where Life is Simple.