$175
$126
  • Pool
$299
  • Breakfast included
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$126
$122
  • Breakfast included
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$58
$55
$50
  • Pool
$128
$125
$250
$197
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
$64
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrock cottagesouth houselong housepine pillarrhodesian ridgebacksrazor bladegarden cabinras rodymassage hutthe cliffcontinental breakfast issea grapejump offyogurtair conditioningfront officefamous vincent
Reviewed July 8, 2014

This boutique resort was AMAZING! I stayed here back in October of 2013 for a wedding that I was apart of. Everything was absolutely wonderful. From the staff, to the food, to the awesome views, Tensing Pen is the perfect location for getting away from it all. Unlike many other resorts, this one is unique because it is very small and intimate. Although there is free wifi availiable, there is no tvs, computors, or any other stressful amenities. I do not know if I would recommend taking children, however. This resort is more for adults, since there is not much there to entertain a child. It is the perfect place for a couples vacation.

Everyone there is nice and caters to your every need. Oh and the pictures that you will see online WILL NOT do this place justice. GORGEOUS. All the rooms are unique, some with AC and some without. Although they say there is a cool breeze, I still would recommend the air conditioned rooms. Some of the other people who we traveled with us had the non AC rooms and complained that it was a little hot (in October).

The wedding itself was absolutely fabulous. If you are planning on getting married there, I would recommend booking way in advanced in order to have the entire property reserved for you and your guest. That way you get a more private feeling.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Tensing Pen was the perfect place to spend our honeymoon. The hotel is kept immaculate, the people are so helpful and friendly, and you really feel like you've gotten away from it all. We loved the relaxed feel and the beautiful views from the cliffs. It was great to be able to come back to this relaxing location after being out on 7 Mile Beach. It east enough to take a 5 minute cab ride to 7 Mile if you want some quality beach time, but it was definitely nice to have the option to leave the area which feels very touristy. We stayed in the Cove Cottage which was really beautiful, but I don't think you could go wrong with any of the rooms. We'd like to stay in the Middle Pillar next time for the high view of the ocean and sunset. The food was amazing. The swimming was amazing. The people in the front office were very helpful with restaurant suggestions and arranging taxis to take us wherever we wanted to go.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Cove Cottage which was really beautiful, but I don't think you could go wrong with any of the rooms. We'd like to stay in the Middle Pillar next time for the high view of the ocean and sunset.
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I got married at Tensing Pen in a bride and groom only ceremony last week. I first have to say thanks again to Shanique the T.P wedding coordinator who we exchanged multiple emails with in the months prior to the wedding. Very professional, patient, and hardworking (she also helps setup the wedding site) and she had everything we requested ready for the big day.

About Tensing itself; really gorgeous resort that never felt crowded at all (50% booked at the time we stayed there I believe). There are multiple ledges to jump into the water from (including the famous bridge) and multiple outdoor daybeds around the property. We felt very safe and everyone on staff we interacted with was very courteous and helpful. A self-serve continental breakfast spread is offered which consists of cereal, bread, PB&J, fresh fruits, coffee, and tea. We ate dinner at the resort twice which was good but if you want more of a local fare for breakfast or dinner you might have to go off-site (Sips and Bites a 5 min drive away has really good local food).

We stayed in Rock Cottage II which is their most popular room. The room has adequate AC and ceiling fan as well as a large porch with 2 outdoor daybeds, safe, in door bathroom, and a queen bed I believe. It is in a semi-private area of the resort with great views of the ocean from the front porch. We will definitely be back at some point in the future.

P.S If the couple that bought a bottle of Champaign for the bride and groom is reading this; we really appreciated it and wished we had the opportunity to say thanks!

Room Tip: We were in a room near the ocean (Rock Cottage II) and heard very little noise except the ocean. Great room and fairly private.
1  Thank Andre S
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Tensing Pen was a perfect vacation for relaxing. The staff was unbelievably attentive and helpful. The food was incredible. The first night I was there, I got a seafood rice dish that came with fresh vegetables. All of the food and juice was fresh and delicious! Every staff member was wonderful to deal with, especially the bartenders and servers! As a somewhat nervous traveler, I felt extremely safe at Tensing Pen (it was a gated community with a guard at all times). The views are absolutely breathtaking. There are cliffs with dazzling turquoise water. There are hammocks in the shade if you want to take a quick nap. There are also ladders into the ocean, which is so blue and clear. Overall, this was one of the best vacations I have ever taken!

Room Tip: There are some rooms that have AC. We stayed in the Red Birch Cottage and it had a powerful AC system, which I liked!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had a great time at Tensing Pen! The setting is beautiful, the room was comfortable and spacious (not fancy or modern). The location of Tensing Pen is really good !The staff were so friendly, the food at the hotel was delicious and all round an an amazing time - we will definitely be back!!