1,370 results
All reviews jerk chicken continental breakfast junior suite la palm beach bar the banana bread seven mile beach hot tub patty man patties standard room fruit lady sun beach directly across the street coffee maker beach security cocktail party
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2019

My wife and I spent 5 nights at Coco. Coco is right in the middle of the beautiful 7-mile beach. Resort grounds/location are amazing! The beach,beautiful white sand is steps away from most rooms. This is not an all-inclusive chain but a family owned resort. Very casual. Nicola,was excellent in communicating with me via email and helped set up a ride to resort. We were met right outside of customs by Dimitri and he turned out to be the nicest! We arrived earlier than check-in time, the front desk staff was very accommodating to get us into our room asap. We chose to upgrade to a Jr.King Suite which had a huge balcony and faced the Ocean. Room was very spacious,king size bed,table,chairs,wicker couch,wet bar and small frig.Bathroom was large, with 2 sinks and a double shower.The room was OLDER, it could use some sprucing up. PUT ON a fresh coat of paint/some new fixtures/furniture.The showerheads were old and not very good! Please CocoLaPalm, buy new showerheads/fresh coat of paint! Simple things can make this one of the best properties in Negril. The beach is absolutely fantastic!. Very well kept. Chairs always available. Yes,there are people on the beach trying to sell different things. Local people trying to make a living. Coco’s security is always on top of it! Every transaction is monitored very closely by Coco’s security! Everyday,all day! ALWAYS felt very safe! If you don't want just say, "Not interested", and they will leave you alone.
Thank You For A Great Trip!!

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for my first trip to Jamaica! The hotel surroundings was well kept .... very eco friendly which made me feel relax. The staff were kind & helpful in every way . Breakfast was included in my stay , I enjoyed the tasty local dishes which kickstart my day great. On the beachfront there’s access to water sport activities such as glass bottom boat reef tours, paragliding, catamaran cruises & also other hotel restaurants within walking distance . Love love love this place ! Will definitely recommend & I look forward to returning soon .

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

This was our first time at CoCo and it was great, all the staff were friendly, grounds and gardens beautiful and lush. We stayed in the 600 building and had a nice deluxe room with a small patio. Room was clean and nice accommodations. Big plus on the aloe in rooms! The breakfast and dinners we had were all delish!! Marleys bar makes a amazing pina colada!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

We had our 2nd visit to Coco (my 4th)! I must say there is no other hotel that we would stay at. The room we had was beautiful and cleaned every day by the great cleaning staff. The food is very good, always hot and presentation beautiful. The staff at the restaurant and bar were always friendly and remembered us from last year. Martinis are outstanding! The beach was beautiful as always with warm ocean water. Everything about the hotel was great. Renorta in the store was sweet, friendly and always welcomed us with a smile.
I did unfortunately have a medical incident that I want to share. After a beautiful day on the beach and a nice dinner out, at The Rock I became ill wilh an IBS attack. Not good...then my body went into shock with numbness and tingling in my arms. I was so scared as I had never experienced this before. My fiancé got me down to the office and I was looked after by the staff that were there. A Doctor had to be called in and it did take some time. Probably 30 minutes which at the time felt like 3 hours! After She showed up I was diagnosed with dehydration and treated. They looked after me very well and I recovered quite quickly. Always drink lots of water!!
I want to take the time to thank Kenian, Keresha, Denzil, Naresh and Shawn Lawrence , the Doctor and her assistant for their outstanding care and compassion. You all made me feel safe and cared for and loved. Your service to me was excellent and I am so grateful you were with me and Mike.
To William Vassell (General Manager) you can be proud of your staff. Thank you all so much.
Our stay at Coco La Palm was unforgettable and we will be back next year....
I would highly recommend this beautiful resort.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paula P
Reviewed April 3, 2019

Coco la palm is very pleasant place to stay, very nice staff, great service, good breakfast, nice beach. Love that not too many kids. Good food in restaurant, but you have to pay for it. Excellent alternative to all inclusive resorts.

Date of stay: March 2019