Open today: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM

from $65.00
from $59.00
from $49.99
5,695 results
All reviews the cliff watch the sunset live band fun to watch visited ricks beautiful sunset jump off few drinks worth the trip bucket list red stripe an excursion jerk chicken montego bay diving platform bar
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Me and my cousin decided to choose ricks cafe as one of the places to see...its a beautiful cafe where they are known for cliff diving...too many tourist for me...Dont get me wrong I live in california and we have alot of beautiful beaches here so at ricks cafe it made us feel like we were back home...The drinks were delicious but a bit too pricey...

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I loved Ricks Cafe it was so much fun the live band and watching everyone jump off the cliffs into those beautiful water. Of course I wouldnt dare but great to watch others.

Date of experience: June 2014
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We rented a Cabana, worth the cost. 40+ women but we alos jumped off the cliff! We bought bottles which came with mixers. Worked out cheaper. Pool could have been a bit cleaner. Food was ok, we only had appetizers. Had a very helpful and attentive server!

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed August 12, 2014

My wife and I took a taxi to Rick's on our honeymoon. I had been watching the cam and people jump for about a year before we went.I would not recommend taking one of the cruises to Rick's as they are expensive and you can take a round trip taxi ride for $20. When we went in June 2014 there were a decent amount of people there. I didn't have to wait in line to jump long at all since everyone that was in line was scared to jump and just let me go in front of them. My wife was able to get a good video of me jumping which I was happy about. After watching this for a year I had to do it and man is it an adrenaline rush. I jumped twice and on my second jump the guy who was telling people to jump or not got kinda mouthy with me and basically told me I needed to put money in the tip jar. We did not eat here because it is overpriced to get a beer or food and when you are staying at an all inclusive I found it hard to go spend money elsewhere. I did put a tip in the jar and he seemed to be more friendly after that. We got a picture in front of the big sign which was nice. Overall I loved the jump into the warm water, but unless I was going with someone that had never been I would not see myself going to just get food or beers.

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank dmbGator
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Rick's was a truly amazing place to see. A couple options for height as far as jumping off the cliff. Really cool to watch and employee jump from the top of the tree! (for a small donation of $20)
A truly unique place to go with a group or friends. Gorgeous colored water and sunset off the cost.

Date of experience: January 2014