“Beautiful Sunset”

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Beautiful Sunset”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We took a group there for dinner and sunset in March of 2014. The food was decent and the drinks were fun and cold. We got a great seat upstairs for dinner, we ordered jerk chicken kabob's, fried shrimp and the chicken cheese dip.We were hoping to see cliff divers but unfortunately we missed the last one as we walked in. The best part of it all was the view though.

Visited March 2014

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Cool place”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

The café is hanging over the Cliffs, and a lot of people stay there to se the sunset. Unfortunealy no sunset that day we where there. Crouded by people, and a lot where jumping from the high cliff. Drink a beer while you are there- dont have a glas of wine! You have to pay 12 USD for half a glas of vinegar!!!

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“It's ok to say you've been”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Visited Ricks during our holiday to Negril. We have been there before a few years ago. I think the last time we must have been lucky as it was quiet so we got some great photos. This time it was very busy. However, I'm sure the management didn't mind. I appreciate they have only a short window of opportunity to try and make money as most people visit to see the sunsets so people arrive mid afternoon then leave once the sun goes down. The last time we went there were about 5 guys diving off the cliffs/trees but ths time there was only 1. My daughter and I jumped in (off the low point) but found we had to negotiate a group of local boys who were sat next to the steps to climb out all asking for money. I did say that I didn't have any as I was in my swim wear and they replied go and get some..... The drinks were expensive, can't comment on food as we didn't eat. Lots of boats coming and going into the cove which I thought was dangerous as ths was the area the 1 diver was landing as well as the customers who were jumping in as well. As the title says go to say you've been and if its your first time you have nothing to compare like we did.

Visited April 2014
Atlantic Beach, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Rick's and I Turned 40!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Cool place. Very touristy but super fun. Jump off the cliff. You will regret it if you don't! The food here is pretty good, too! Very cool pool area and awesome sunset views.

Michigan
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“this place is a zoo”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

It is boat after boat of people, beers are expensive and not that cold, we get the same sunset at our resort where the drinks were included, I don’t need to go here again

Visited April 2014