“this place is a zoo”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“this place is a zoo”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

It is boat after boat of people, beers are expensive and not that cold, we get the same sunset at our resort where the drinks were included, I don’t need to go here again

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Matteson, Illinois
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“The Best Sunset on Earth!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Rick's Café is a beautiful place and the cliff jumping looks really fun. I didn't jump but people in my group did. There were several people dislocating body parts and hurting themselves while we was watching. A man jumped in and dislocated his shoulder and no one called emergency luckily a doctor was there on vacation and was able to pop his shoulder back into place. Overall we had a ball and the photo's we took were priceless.

Visited February 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Glad I Can Say I Saw It Once, Once Was Enough Though”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

It was cool to see once however while there get ready for everyone to try and rip you off. I will start with the positives; when you order a bucket of Red Stripes you get free shots on the side. It was cool to see the local divers jump off the cliffs as well as watch the tourists jump/fall off the cliffs. The food was not great but definitely ok. They have a small gift shop that has some neat souvenirs. There is no denying the view from Rick's cafe, it's beautiful. Now for the negatives; It’s very busy and tourists from all over are constantly surrounding you. This isn't really a place I would consider relaxing. It is expensive, no more than any other tourist trap but none the less bring plenty of cash. The only place to sit and watch people jump requires you to buy food while you are sitting there. They don't have any currency except for Jamaican money and they don't care/know about the exchange rate. Bring plenty of small bills or be ready to be short changed. Everyone who works there asks for money. The divers that are supposed to be there as well as the local kids climbing up the rocks will all ask you for money multiple times. In fact, they don't ever stop asking/begging for money. The drive there was not pleasant. I wasn't a big fan of even standing outside the place waiting for our van. As my title says, I am glad to say I saw it once but don’t think I would ever return.

Bowie, Maryland
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Blah”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

The only thing that's interesting about this place is watching people dive off the cliff. My husband and I were warned by our tour guide not to eat anything there. 1. Because the service is bad because there are so many people and 2. The food is just nasty. I'm not really sure how ice cream (dog bowl) and fries can be nasty. The entertainment was also good though.

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Views to die for”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

The red stripe was cold the food was good and the sunset was to die for. we even jumped of the cliff. if you do this make sure you dont belly flop or you will get hurt. bring your camera. this place rocks!