Jackie's on the Reef
$270
$162
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

$179
CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$123
$56
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $68/night.

Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$60
$180
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$143
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
$58
$53
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $67/night.

Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$145
$49
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
$64
TripAdvisor
$240
All reviewsbody scrubspa treatmentsbamboo massageoutdoor bathroomevery morningbreakfast and dinnergeodesic domegroup retreatnatural foodmorning yoga classesmassage therapistpeaceful retreatcaribbean seafacing the seamain buildingtotal relaxationfish tacos
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Surrounded by lush flora, the fragrance of flowers, the ocean breezes make this a peaceful
and idyllic setting.
Adding to this, the staff was very gracious and attentive, delicious meals created from
Jackie's recipes, yoga in the morning, a message by the sea and the starlit night -
Simply made this all so wonderful!
Most of all, thank you Jackie for making my five day stay so relaxing, enjoyable and
memorable.
Irene R.

Room Tip: All accommodations are good. I happen to like the cottage I stayed at. It was quaint, cozy and comfy.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I have had massages before. I have never had a massage like this.
In our own little hut facing the water, I had the best and most thorough massage of my life. Visiting this quiet, calm, peaceful little piece of heaven was the most enjoyable thing I have ever done. Ever. Seriously.
My mom and I each had massages, she went first, so I had some time to chill and wait. I went over to the little restaurant and was greeted by a very friendly lady who was happy to suggest what to try while I waited. I sat waiting, listening to her hum a song and make my sour-sop juice (amazing by the way) it was so relaxing and calming.
Please book yourselves a massage, and ask for Frances! She is amazing!

Room Tip: I didn't stay here, but I did get to tour the rooms. Excellent choice for those looking for some quiet solitude.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2012

When Body & Soul are in need of relief, only one place to go...Jackie's on the Reef!!!

How can I write a glowing recommendation for a place that already shines? Memories of our visit still linger, like a dream date. It was our wedding anniversary, but I can't stop referring to it as our honeymoon. After 8 years of marriage, I didn't think it was possible to feel any closer to my husband, but after spending a few days together at Jackie's, I do! This place is magic, without a doubt - the food, the people, and the natural beauty were all no less than perfection. If you want Bacardi & bling, go somewhere else, but if you want the Real Deal, go to Jackie's. C'mon, where else can you get a tan on the toilet??? Go, just go.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Jackies On The Reef provided the Kemetic Healing Retreat sisters with an experience far beyond what you can experience at any 5 Star Hotel. The beautiful rounded structure of the spa and geodesic dome kept everyone connected and reminded me of village living. Every morning we were greeted with a cup of fresh tea and beautiful smiles. Her spa provided wonderful enlightening healing books, healing crystals, crystal beds, loved the private outdoor showers under the sun, wading in the sea pools, morning yoga, and the fireside chats. Also enjoyed an invigorating crystal infused foot bath and an AWESOME massage treatment that relaxed me for days after. Mama Jackie as we refer to her, was a wonderful host. She was very open and sweet and embraced her guests as family. We came to expect her company and interesting topics of discussion during meals. The layout of the table was gorgeous and the meals were layed out like beautiful artwork and DELICIOUS! Mouth watering, wholesome and filling and many of the ingredients were picked freshed from her garden. The women of the Kemetic Healing Retreat look forward to another year at Jackies On The Reef in 2013. Thank you Mama Jackie!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
jackiesonthereef, Owner at Jackie's on the Reef, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

I was so excited to read about your experience with us at Jackie’s on the Reef, the Kemetic Healing Retreat was such a special and powerful workshop I am glad that you enjoyed the structure of the spa. The dome, (everyone’s favorite) and all the other amenities offered. On behalf of everyone here at Jackie’s, thank you for sharing your experience
It was a pleasure to host your Retreat and look forward to the upcoming 2013, Workshop

Mama Jackie

Reviewed August 31, 2012

By going to Jackies on the Reef. My husband and I really enjoy having a massage, so this year we splurged and went to Jackies. It was the BEST most RELAXING massage we have ever had. I really enjoy the fact that we can get a couples massage. No waiting for your spouse to get done. We had the Hot Stone massage in the open air hut by the sea. PERFECTION. Afterwords we sat by the sea for a short time and then went to the cook hut. We each had a GREAT fruit smoothie, and the best grilled cheese I have ever had. The property is so pretty and QUIET. We did not stay here, but I'm saving up so we can someday. Thank-You Jackie, it was a true pleasure to meet you. YOU GET IT!~~~

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
jackiesonthereef, Owner at Jackie's on the Reef, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

We are so delighted to read that your couples massage was the best most relaxing massage you’ve ever had, and that you took the time to enjoy the tranquility and beauty of our property. We do our best to ensure our guest have a memorable experience. It was a pleasure to meet you as well and look forward to been of service to you again.

Jackie