Rondel Village
CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$140
$82
  • Pool
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$58
$109
$53
  • Pool
$180
$175
Travelocity
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$142
$121
$182
$160
Travelocity
$484
$380
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
$63
Cancelon
Hedonism II(Negril)
$639
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbeach sidebedroom villaprivate hot tubboat barseven mile beachfull kitchenhour securitysmall poolon site restaurantthe security guardsweet spotper daycoffee makerpattiesnegril beachair conditionerceiling fan
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I got married at Rondel Village the week of March 1-8. Everything was fantastic! We could not have asked for anything more. A big thanks to Carolyn and her staff for all of their hard work. We stayed in a two bedroom villa on the property and it was perfect. Donna, our housekeeper was wonderful. This lady works hard and always has a smile and a kind word for you. We brought along 11 people from Canada who all stayed at Rondel and everyone was very happy with their stay. Thanks again Rondel, hope to see you again soon!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
cariwright, General Manager at Rondel Village, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are glad that you gave us the opportunity to host your wedding and introduce your friends and family to Rondel Village. The staff and I do appreciate your comments and look forward to hosting you again for another visit.

Best regards
Carolyn

Reviewed March 20, 2013

A very comfortable and affordable hotel that offers all the amenities you need set on a great property in a perfect location on the beach in Negril. We have stayed at Rondel Village many times and each experience has been wonderful. The staff is great and very helpful! The new restaurant is a huge success with great food and timely service. For the price and level of comfort and quality I would highly recommend Rondel Village for your next stay in Negril, I will be staying there again!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great but if you want the beach front rooms make sure to book early!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mmhhiii
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I just returned from a trip to Negril March 14th thru 18th. We stayed at Rondel Village five days and four nights. My experience at this hotel was wayyyyyy better than I expected. The price made me feel that this may not be a not so nice hotel. I was completely wrong! The hotel was nice and comfortable. The rooms are kinda average but clean and comfortable. What the room lacks, the staff makes up. The front desk was pleasant and accommodating. The maids did a good job of cleaning the rooms and replenishing items the room needed. The security was the BEST!!! From the front security to the security on the beach. Any time any vendors or random person stayed around guests relaxing on the beach to long, the security on the beach was right there moving them along. All the guards were nice and personable always greeting you and making sure you were comfortable. For that reason alone, I would return to this hotel in a heart beat!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tipphany P
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the rondel for a week of two while visiting Jamaica.

Very nice accommodations, location on the 7 mile beach, amazing crew that take care of ones needs...

Special thanx to Carl and johno for keeping everyone secure and hassle free on the beach side... Great job guys keep it up! Beverly my housekeeper always with a smile and keeping things clean..

Always great to come and visit negril with the exception of some folks that were quite loud and disrespectful to other guests' peace and quiet.

Negril is a great place to enjoy the culture, music, the casual vibe but not to listen to ones hollering like a pig calling contest...

Peace, love, respect...

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank littlesweetdee
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We recently stayed in one of the 3 bedroom villas. It was fabulous. Lots of open space for relaxing, cooking, and hanging out. Loved the hot-tub, although I wouldn't actually call it "hot", more like a luke warm tub, but if you let it warm up long enough it's still nice.

The bedrooms all have their own bathroom that is spacious and clean. We spent most of our time on the huge porch hanging out.

I do wish they had more comfortable patio chair, but like most any place in Negril, comfortable seating is rare.

Visited the spa for a pedi one day - Not highly recommending, but it served it's purpose. I thought it was over priced for what I got.

Overall, a casual, laid back time with a friendly staff and perfect location on the beach. I'd go back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends