We went to sunset at the Palms for our honeymoon and we could not have asked for, or picked a better location to honeymoon. The staff was excellent, the food was great, the rooms were always clean and unique, and the location is the absolute best. I don't know why there are some negative reviews on tripadvisor because we encountered nothing but the best at Sunset At The Palms.
If you want to expereince Jamaican Tropics then this is the place for you. Each room was in a private "tree top" house, with a private balcony, surrounded by palm trees and exotic flowers. We rarely turned on the AC, because once you open the windows you get a cool comforting breeze. My wife fell in live with the decor of the room. We've stayed in five star hotels in Manhattan, Florida, etc. They have nothing on Sunset At The Palms. At night you were sung to sleep by the sounds of nature.
If you want to experience great Caribbean meals then this is the place for you. Each day at sunset at the Palm you have a variety of tasty caribbean delights, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
You've must have heard of Negril's white sand beaches already so there is no need to bring up how beautiful the beach is. You do have to cross the street to get to the beach from Sunset, but I think its minor. I've stayed at the Atlantis in Bahamas and I had to walk way longer just to get something to eat. There is always a crossing guard on duty to ensure your safety. There is a bar at the beach so you never have a empty cup. You are located right next to the best lobster place ever to get grilled lobster.
They remember your name. Need I say more. No but seriously, the staff is great. They go above and beyond to ensure your happiness. Although, tips are already included in your hotel costs, the service is so good you want to actually give more. Its up to you though, because there is never any pressure to give anything additional.
They really mean all inclusive because everything you can think of is included. Great food, great entertainment, fun day activities, water sports, perfect atmosphere, and friendly staff. You can't go wrong with Sunset at the Palms. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot for romantics or a destination wedding. Nestled amongst tropical gardens and flowering plants at the edge of Negril, this unique all-inclusive gem is best described as intimate, chic and serene. The resort offers 85 "tree-house-style," elegantly appointed guestrooms on ten-acres of lush landscaping, a design praised by Architectural Digest. Melt away with a soothing spa service in our unique treatment garden, cool off at the swim-up bar with a tropical drink or "chill" at the resort's five beachfront acres and two miles of white sand beach, just steps away. When dining is on the menu, you'll enjoy both international and authentic Jamaican cuisine at four restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunset at the Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At The Palms Hotel Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Negril
- Sunset Palms Jamaica
- Sunset Palms Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Resort