This is a lovely, small resort, with an EXCELLENT staff. My daughter (26) and I went for a getaway. The treehouse was very comfortable and quiet. It was a little dark inside, but the beds were great, big shower, well-stocked refrigerator, and very clean. The food was excellent and we enjoyed the changing menu in the evenings. We did take advantage of 2 of the special evening dining experiences and would recommend making reservations to do both. The beach grill had yummy food at lunchtime - be sure to try the jerk chicken. Definitely have Melissia make you a Bloody Mary. She takes pride in it and they are like no other. We also enjoyed the spa services. We did the coffee scrub and and hour message. We neither one would repeat the coffee ( Jamaican coffee and Pimento Oil, kinda stinky), but would do a salt scrub instead. It was a very enjoyable afternoon. The gym is fine - functional, but nothing fancy. Finally, make sure to take a grounds tour with the gardener. It's lovely, and he is very knowledgeable and proud of the place.
If you don't need a huge resort, this is the place. Plenty of variety, great service, and beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot for romantics or a destination wedding. Nestled amongst tropical gardens and flowering plants at the edge of Negril, this unique all-inclusive gem is best described as intimate, chic and serene. The resort offers 85 "tree-house-style," elegantly appointed guestrooms on ten-acres of lush landscaping, a design praised by Architectural Digest. Melt away with a soothing spa service in our unique treatment garden, cool off at the swim-up bar with a tropical drink or "chill" at the resort's five beachfront acres and two miles of white sand beach, just steps away. When dining is on the menu, you'll enjoy both international and authentic Jamaican cuisine at four restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunset at the Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At The Palms Hotel Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Negril
- Sunset Palms Jamaica
- Sunset Palms Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Resort