Sunset is the best all inclusive in the area, particularly for a honeymoon/romantic getaway. The staff is fantastic. The grounds are beautiful. The Lotus Leaf restaurant is delicious. The cabins are peaceful. If possible, try to get a cabin away from the road and outdoor public areas but you will be pleased no matter what. The advantages of this smaller resort far exceed the overwhelming and fairly superficial environment of the larger, neighboring resorts. It was our first trip to Jamaica and we want to go back to this resort in addition to a few nights at a guest house in town, which are numerous but not well publicized.
Also recommend a day tour with Randy, AKA "John Wayne" and the One Love Pub crawl. Get out and explore using Sunset as a friendly, easy home base. Can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot for romantics or a destination wedding. Nestled amongst tropical gardens and flowering plants at the edge of Negril, this unique all-inclusive gem is best described as intimate, chic and serene. The resort offers 85 "tree-house-style," elegantly appointed guestrooms on ten-acres of lush landscaping, a design praised by Architectural Digest. Melt away with a soothing spa service in our unique treatment garden, cool off at the swim-up bar with a tropical drink or "chill" at the resort's five beachfront acres and two miles of white sand beach, just steps away. When dining is on the menu, you'll enjoy both international and authentic Jamaican cuisine at four restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset at the Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At The Palms Hotel Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Negril
- Sunset Palms Jamaica
- Sunset Palms Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Resort