My wife and I stayed here for our honeymoon, and we had the time of our lives! Everything was pretty amazing; from the friendliness of the staff to the tastefullness of the food. Every night was a new "culture" of food for dinner. Breakfast was always delicious. And the grill at the beach was tasty and convenient.
Although the resort isn't located on the beach, it was a nice short scenic walk to it. And to have the convenience of not only the grill, but the bar too!
The room was not luxurious, but it was very appropriate for the area. Clean and comfortable. There were some plumbing issues, persay not all the spickits in the shower were working properly, but worked nonetheless.
Grounds were well maintained every day.
Did get kind of tired of all the locals Walking down the beach trying to get you to buy stuff from them. Some were quite bothersome.
The restaurant in the resort wasn't very filling, but made nice for a romantic night. But you always have the buffet to resort back to.
All in all, very nice visit. Wouldn't mind at all to stay there again.
Entertainment was kind of "blah" but heck, we were in bed early almost every night as the sun just took it out of us.
And it was convenient to be able to book off resort excursions right there at the desk. Although somewhat pricy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot for romantics or a destination wedding. Nestled amongst tropical gardens and flowering plants at the edge of Negril, this unique all-inclusive gem is best described as intimate, chic and serene. The resort offers 85 "tree-house-style," elegantly appointed guestrooms on ten-acres of lush landscaping, a design praised by Architectural Digest. Melt away with a soothing spa service in our unique treatment garden, cool off at the swim-up bar with a tropical drink or "chill" at the resort's five beachfront acres and two miles of white sand beach, just steps away. When dining is on the menu, you'll enjoy both international and authentic Jamaican cuisine at four restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Sunset at the Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At The Palms Hotel Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Negril
- Sunset Palms Jamaica
- Sunset Palms Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Resort