My wife and I got married at this resort on May 25, 2013, and we loved every minute of it! The staff was friendly, the food was great, and the water was blue and calm the entire stay. We and our 45 guests loved the laid-back atmosphere, beautiful garden setting, and unique architecture of the whole resort. The staff doesn't pamper you, but they do make sure that you're taken care of during your stay. We all returned their warm welcome with smiles and friendliness of our own every day...perhaps this is why our experience was better than others who have reviewed this resort. To a person, our entire group had a blast and loved the resort and people.
We only did a single sailing/snorkeling excursion because the resort was so fun and exactly the atmosphere that we needed.
Special shout-outs to Lair, Craig, Elvis, Clive, the lifeguards, Kemp, Kerry, Cornelius, Cordelia, Omar, Shante, the crossing guards, and the laidies at the front desk and spa! They made us feel as welcome as family. Even the security was nice. There were many others who helped us, sorry if I've left out your name, but I will always remember the smiling faces. It was sad to say goodbye on the day we left.
I want to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot for romantics or a destination wedding. Nestled amongst tropical gardens and flowering plants at the edge of Negril, this unique all-inclusive gem is best described as intimate, chic and serene. The resort offers 85 "tree-house-style," elegantly appointed guestrooms on ten-acres of lush landscaping, a design praised by Architectural Digest. Melt away with a soothing spa service in our unique treatment garden, cool off at the swim-up bar with a tropical drink or "chill" at the resort's five beachfront acres and two miles of white sand beach, just steps away. When dining is on the menu, you'll enjoy both international and authentic Jamaican cuisine at four restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunset at the Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At The Palms Hotel Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Negril
- Sunset Palms Jamaica
- Sunset Palms Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Resort