It's difficult to not be redundant in highlighting all of the many reasons as to why this resort is so special. Beyond the physical beauty of the grounds and the nicely appointed guest rooms, I'd have to say the most compelling attribute for visiting SATP is the couteous and friendly staff who, without exception, have great attitudes and place the highest priority in making its guests feel welcome and comfortable. From the first day of our trip, actually even before it began through communications with the front desk manager, Kadian McPherson, we were extended a graciousness rarely found these days by the entire staff.
The atmosphere is relaxed and perfect for those seeking an alternative to the 24/7 loud and obnoxious scenes at the all-inclusive resorts nearby in Negril. The food was very good, with many options available and a changing dinner theme each evening. The beach bar and grill are also great and staffed with experienced, skillful chefs and bartenders.
We sailed one of the resorts catamarans (a small Hobie), did some snorkeling, went to Rick's Cafe (of course) and Xtabi, rented a moped and explored the area, but, by far, the best activity was the horseback riding within 15 minutes of the resort that not only included riding in the nearby hills and along the beach, but ended with a 'swim' on the back of the horse in deep water (see attached photo)!
We hope to soon return to this beautiful taste of paradise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A great spot for romantics or a destination wedding. Nestled amongst tropical gardens and flowering plants at the edge of Negril, this unique all-inclusive gem is best described as intimate, chic and serene. The resort offers 85 "tree-house-style," elegantly appointed guestrooms on ten-acres of lush landscaping, a design praised by Architectural Digest. Melt away with a soothing spa service in our unique treatment garden, cool off at the swim-up bar with a tropical drink or "chill" at the resort's five beachfront acres and two miles of white sand beach, just steps away. When dining is on the menu, you'll enjoy both international and authentic Jamaican cuisine at four restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset at the Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset At The Palms Hotel Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Negril
- Sunset Palms Jamaica
- Sunset Palms Negril
- Sunset At The Palms Resort