Country Country Beach Cottages
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rayon Hotel(Negril)
  • Pool
All reviewsbanana pancakesthe cottageswifi loungepremium cottagebreakfast was includedwrap around porchackee saltfishthe security guardevery morninglaid backtree frogsall inclusivesjamaican breakfastfront officesmall propertyrestaurant staffpatties
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 11, 2013

In the past 10 years, my wife and I have eaten at Country Country many times. Mind you we have never stayed at the hotel..only eaten in its outdoor beach restaurant. We can only say good things about all of our wonderfully delish and creative meals. From Mahi Mahi, Tuna steaks to red pea soup! This is a restaurant that should not be missed on your trip to Negril! Big Up, Respect everytime!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Captain Gus B
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Very nice, I would go back for the relaxing environment. breakfast a little too oily but the staff made very good effort to appease. Lady at front desk Serita was very pleasant and made every effort to ensure all was well

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank caribb_prince
Reviewed January 27, 2013

For $10.00 [US], I got a carafe of coffee, juice, omelet, and 4 types of fresh fruit, served at a beachfront table by a pleasant and efficient waitress.

By far, the best beach breakfast that I have found in Negril.

Portions are a healthy-size [rather than the typical over-indulgent resort size] and the chef and wait-staff all seem genuinely concerned that you are happy with your meal and your overall experience at Country Country.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Clearingcustoms
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I love the restaurant at Country Country. The staff is great and the chefs are remarkable. Although I don't always stay here, I eat breakfast there every morning. It is some of the yummiest food bar none. A great view of the beach, and good vibes all around. It's a gem.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank jamaicarocks99
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband and I planned to come back to Jamaica on our 5 year anniversary (we got married in Negril in 2007). We came with my best friend and her husband, and planned to stay 4 nights on the beach and 4 nights on the cliffs. We made our decisions on where to stay based on the type of people we are. My husband and I are both vegans, so all inclusives are usually not much good for us, and my husband doesn't drink. We always choose smaller, more laid back places to stay, because we are not the type of people that stay in a big-name, 400+ room resort. We like to interact with the local people and really indulge ourselves in the culture when we are there. Country Country seemed like the perfect place for us. Upon checking in, I already felt at home. Monique, the manager, was there and was the sweetest thing. The girl checking us in actually worked at the resort we got married at, and my husband recognized her! So right away, we felt comfortable. The rooms were adorable. Exactly what we had hoped for. You really feel like you are staying in a cottage, and not a "Holiday Inn" type resort. The grounds are immaculately landscaped and the beach is just perfect for relaxing. The spot is on the perfect part of the beach, where the sun shines pretty much all day, and the water is pretty calm. The security is by far the best I have seen. No one will mess with you there! Breakfast every day was delicious. The lady in the kitchen and my husband hit it off from the start, and she made us a special "rasta" breakfast everyday to accommodate our dietary restrictions. Overall, I would say this is the best place I have stayed in when it comes to Negril. If I wanted to come back and stay on the beach in Negril (which I guarantee I will!!!), it will be at Country Country. It by far exceeded my expectations!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends