Location is perfect - 7 mile beach. Everything is working properly and room is cleaned, but... Standard room is tiny and dark. Even with lights on I could not read during the day, forget the evenings. Rooms do not have: phone, TV, beach towels, coffee makers or hot water pots, clocks. You have to go to the bar for each cup of tea or coffee. Standard rooms on the beach side are just off the main road, so traffic noise in the room is terrible all day or night even with balcony closed. Also each square foot of land on that side is used for rooms, there is no place where you can sit and relax, you have to be only at your room or at the beach. Beach is tiny for the hotel size and very crowded, most of it is taken by bar and restaurant, very few beach chairs in the shade and they are taken from the very early morning. Pool is across the road on other side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril