While the Jamaican tourist bureau has coined the phrase, it is also very specifically befitting WHITE SANDS.
Henry Moo-Young and his family offer a cozy haven in Negril for a multitude of return visitors. With a tidy 45 rooms, WHITE SANDS offers accommodations both on the beach side and across the street, in a lovely setting with garden views, that are comfortable and extremely reasonable.
There is a no-nonsense beachfront bar with daily 2 for 1 specials.
Sadly the White Sands restaurant is the weak link in this otherwise delightful, family-run operation but there are other options within easy walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril