We stayed at White Sands Jan 9 - 19 2013. Once again our trip was fantastic. What made it even more enjoyable this time was the fact that Francis and most of the staff remembered us from our last trip and greeted us like old friends. Yes, sometimes the food is slow, sometimes the water was off and sometimes the wifi was not working, but these were not typically normal occurances. Things do not always go right at home and the same goes while on vacation. But these people try to make it right. There are too many instances to list of small acts of kindness that we experienced from the staff. They are what make this hotel a place you want to return to. If you are looking for a luxury hotel this is not the place for you.
One recommendation - please replace the mattress in G9! It was our second stay in this room, and the bed is still like a cement slab!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril