Once again, White Sands delivered a great vacation at an affordable price! I have now stayed at this property on 3 occassions and the staff and property continue to ensure that service and property are wonderful. I feel that i can more realisticly review Negril properties as I have stayed at a number of different places in Nergril. Clearly, White Sands is my favorite. When I had a young child, I stayed at a couple of different all inclusives and my son enjoyed the vacations but they were not nearly as wonderful for me. I prefer the stand alone smaller properties on the beach. White Sands offers a beautiful beach and garden setting, a variety of room accomodations, including one bed room apartments for larger groups, and a great little beach bar with excellent mixmasters (Paul and Tony) behind the bar. The pavillion restaurant serves great, cooked to order, breakfasts and lunches prepared by chef Horace and served by Jennifer. I felt so welcomed, each and every day, by Jennifer's smile and warmness. Many guests from other properties actually came to the White sands for breakfast and coffee, as they preferred White Sands over their own hotels. My room was well kept by housekeeppers Nora and Peaches. My room was always cleaned and ready for me after my day at the beach. The a/c was very effective and looked like it was recently upgraded. My deluxe beachroom was plenty spacious and had a small balcony with table and chairs. The shower was just fine and always spotlessly clean. I'm just not sure what other reviewers are looking for when they complain about this very modestly priced, beachfront property! I believe the summer rate for my beachside deluxe room was around $78/night. I can't stay on the coast of Maine for that price! I have never had any housekeeping, maintenance, or service issues at White Sands. If you have a request, which i have had, they happily try to fulfill it. White Sands location is excellent and there are plenty of restaurants, bars, and night life spots to walk to from this spot. I couldn't imagine not enjoying all of the variety around the area, and having to be trapped at an all inclusive for every meal, and drink. Not my cup of tea! I will definitely be returning to White Sands, hopefully this winter, and i may try the garden side rooms as many folks prefer that side of the property. There are tons of repeat customers at White Sands. That in itself tells you lots about this very special place. Thanks to all at White Sands for making my 9 days so great! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril