This was exactly the type of experience my partner and I wanted to have in Negril. We were looking for a quiet place to be on our own and off the grid, and this was it. Breakfast was wonderful, and the staff were able to keep the coffee flowing and the conversation enjoyable. Our conversations with the second- and third-generation owners of the hotel helped us appreciate even more the care and desire they put into providing a quality experience. The beach was wonderful--crabs to watch, warm water to enjoy, and easy to wander to find another dinner as desired. Evenings were pleasant, enjoying the sounds on the loungers, and watching sports. This was a great opportunity to hear from, and feel, a more local experience of Negril.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate resort with a non-hotel atmosphere ideal for families, singles and couples alike. An excellent choice for the undemanding traveler who values the charm of a family owned and managed resort. Excellent mid beach location with rooms on the beach and garden side of the property. Choose from spacious one-bedroom apartments, inviting deluxe and standard rooms, and a villa w/pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your White Sands Negril reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Negril Hotel Negril
- White Sands Hotel Negril
- White Sands Resort Negril