“Love Hedo II !”

Ranked #17 of 81 Hotels in Negril
La Crosse,Wisconsin
“Love Hedo II !”
Reviewed April 16, 2007

We were at Hedo II for two weeks in Jan. 2007. We had perfect weather with rain only for a half a hour one evening. Days were sunny and warm evenings. The food was excellent and the staff were very accomodating--the best vacation of our lives. Wife and I will deffinately be going back there again next year!

Kurt

Stayed March 2007
1 Thank Hedolover

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (563)
  • Polish first
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed April 13, 2007

Let me just start by saying that this was one great time! There was something for everyone at Hedo 2. I can't recommend it highly enough. The staff there was fantastic! Everyone from the grounds to the food to the entertainment staff works so hard to make your stay as relaxed and fun as possible. It was hard to come home. The spa was great (got braids in my hair!) and the entertainment crew is so fun and they really go out of their way to get everyone involved. If you try even a little to let go and have a great time, you will! Ray Ray was fantastic, and I met people that returned because of him. How many resorts can say that? People will return to a resort based on staff members. And I certainly agree. Ray Ray was great and you could tell he really cared. Gavin was amazing and really made me feel welcomed, included, and alive! If you see him, tell him that Red Hat Girl still wants the shirt he promised me!

-Jodi

• Liked — The staff
  • Disliked — Having to leave
1 Thank SodiumSaltLakeCity
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Reviewed April 1, 2007

Where do I begin? Logically my review should begin with the resort yes?... Nope...My Jamaican experience began right at the airport in Montego Bay! I must state, unequivocally, that I have never encountered such sweet tempered, and infinately polite people in my years of travel as I did in Jamaica.! It was very hot when we arrived and although the baggage handlers and the shuttle driver had a number of us to to organize and shepherd out to the bus, they never once lost their patience or their good manners with us. NICELY DONE GUYS!
And then we were away... the Great Hedo Adventure...By the way, the stop at the wee watering hole on the way to Hedo?... Red Stripe Rocs... that's all I'm gonna say ...!
Upon our arrival we were once again met with those big beautiful smiles and the phrase I quickly came to love (and wait for)"Ya Mon, No Problem"... I reiterate, what incredibly beautiful people....
From the staff who carefully laid the blossoms on my pillow and nightstand each day to the very cool entertainment we had the privilage to enjoy each night, I cannot find cause for complaint.
I saw in each face at that resort a desire to do a good job, and as far as I am concerned, you can't ask for much more than that from those around you. Thank-You one and all.
A testament to a wonderful vacation is whether or not you return to that same space.... Although it will only be nine months since our last visit, Tom and I plan to return to Hedo in December this year... Yeah.... that's what I'm talk'in about....
Ya Mon, Jamaica is the place to be....
Carol Yule

• Liked — The cleanliness
  • Disliked — Was'nt much I did'nt like!_!
6 Thank irishtbay
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Reviewed April 1, 2007

Hedonism is so much more than you can imagine. Eat when you are hungry, sleep when you are tired, drink ....whenever!

The resort offers something for everyone. You do not have to be wicked (if you don't want to). There is so much to do and enjoy. The staff know what you want before you do! We have never be treated better anywhere.

The food is plentiful and delicious. Sample a bit of everything and experience Jamaica through taste, through aroma, and through experience.

You have to visit to really understand. We will always return to Hedo II.

Tom and Carol

• Liked — The wonderful staff made our stay amazing!
  • Disliked — There is nothing we didn't like.
3 Thank Irish099
wv
Reviewed April 1, 2007

we spent a week at hedonism II...WOW the staff is just wonderful so friendly and will do anything for you. the entertainment is something no one should miss...and the food .. they have something for everyone. this was our 4th time there and the staff is so good at remembering you.) along with the staff the guests have all been so nice also. you really could not have a bad time there even if you tried...) we are planning on going there again next year. there is just so many things to do we still have a few things to do ...lol

Stayed March 2007
3 Thank us5657
Wisconsin
Reviewed March 18, 2007

Just came back from Hedo II. Was our 1st vist to Hedo II and 12 vist to Jamaica. Been to many different Resorts in Jamaica and Hedo II ranks upper top of resorts we have been to. Found the Staff very friendly and helpful. Guests were some of the best we meet, very easy to talk with and have a few drinks with. Couple of Helpful Hints:Bring soft ear plugs-the air conditioner can be quite loud. Also if you like Ketchup like I do-bring your own packages in a small container. They only have Grace Ketchup which is abit different, but not that bad. Only complaint we had is could have had a couple of different beers on hand, like Miller Lite or Red Stripe Lite. Only had Red Stripe on hand, which really as a whole is not that big of a deal. And of course like we see in many Resorts we have been to the Reservation Office is not good, like the song Jamaica Mistaka. How:Were put in a room that we did not order(down grade)because they over booked. Then after 2 days did get the room we ordered. But after 3 days in the new room we came back from a day of partying and were locked out of our room(Not Good Way To Handle Office Mistake). Had to prove we had this room for 7 days, thank God we had paper work to prove it. But like I said see this in other Resorts so we are used to it somewhat. The JZ terrace prude side room was fantastic(see pics). Food was alot better than I expected. And we may go back next Feb. sometime. We also did like the age group here, tended to be more 40's and up. Nice for us middle age couples. Hope this helps some, could write more but probably heard the same things about resort. Ya Mon!

• Liked — Hot Tub Room
  • Disliked — Check In/Front Desk Reservation
8 Thank IslandloverWisconsin
VA
Reviewed March 4, 2007

Hedo II Best Honeymoon Ever... Both Mild and Wild, Relaxing and Exciting. The contests are awesome and the nightlife better than Vegas. We're going back this year for a 2nd honeymoon.

• Liked — The free spirit of the guests. What happens at Hedo never stays at Hedo:) You'll talk about it for life.
  • Disliked — Bugs, it's the tropics bring your own bug spray. They aren't horrible but the are a nusiance.
  • Stayed November 2003, traveled as a couple