3,170 results
All reviews prude side nude pool piano bar nude grill hot tub kevin levee lorna brammer hedo staff single men beach grills clothing optional resort entertainment staff foam party let loose the main dining area japanese restaurant new friends
Reviewed October 23, 2015

Hedonism II is like a dream. An amazing beautiful sexy dream that you never want to wake from. For those ladies out there who are nervous, don't be. (I used to feel this way before we visited for a day pass to check it out!) Women rule at Hedo. We decide what we want to do, what we are comfortable with, and your wildest fantasies just may come true. Or you can just watch all the fun (my first trip that's all I did, and I had a blast!)

The facilities are super clean, they have just done an amazing remodel, and the customer service is incredible. We never wanted for anything our entire trip. The staff and entertainers are all top of the line, and go above and beyond to make you feel pampered.

The most important thing is picking the right group for you. There are so many, but my group of choice is Young Swingers. They are the most friendly, welcoming group, and I have been to Hedo twice now with them. My husband and I have made some of the best friends (not even swinging!) that we keep in contact with regularly and I feel like I can talk about anything with. Everyone is so open and supportive, and so excited to see us, almost like a family reunion. We are both pretty introverted, and not naturally party animals, so it says a lot that we feel comfortable letting loose with this amazing bunch of people (and can't wait until the next Young Swingers week!) I have discovered so much about myself and I feel like I am actually living life to its fullest every day. And all because of a vacation! Don't wait, if you see a group coming up that sounds like a fit, book it! Also, if you are younger, or young at heart (I feel like anyone in their 20s, 30s, 40s would apply!) book with Young Swingers. They have the best activities, wonderful positive energy, and you will have a guaranteed good time, whether you swing or not!

12  Thank fotolista
Reviewed October 23, 2015

We went for the week with young swingers and had a really fabulous time - we met so many great people. It was fun hanging with the young swingers group but we also really enjoyed just mingling with all the people there - we met a fun couple on the airplane ride from Montego Bay (a must do!), and found it was fun chatting with many of the different groups there in the piano lounge and by the pool. Food was great (lobster to die for), drinking better, room okay, and the social events second to none.
We're back again in March - getting married ;)

Room tip: Choose an ocean view room - no need to pay for the jacuzzi as you'll make friends with people that have them! Nude or prude are both fine.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
10  Thank M879OWandyw
Reviewed October 22, 2015

Where should I start, this is an amazing resort, which I think everybody should try at least once in their life. This was our first visit with my wife and we did not know what to expect, however we had tried to read all the reviews before we booked our trip. Their slogan "Everything you've heard is true" describes what you could expect going to Hedo (or even more). When we arrived to the airport in Montego Bay and saw all these "helpers", who want to carry your luggage for a "little fee" (didn't feel safe) and the shuttle trip to Hedo was also disappointing, plus it was raining the whole 1.5 hours while traveling. Once we arrived to Hedonism like a whole new world opened up for us, everybody was smiling everybody welcomed just like we would arrive home. Everything went smooth with the check-in, "James Bond" (he called himself, great guy) showed us our room and we also took a little tour around the resort. They just finished the renovation of the lobby and main dining area we learned later, and they did an excellent job. It looks wonderful. Our room was on the prude side, close to dining area and all the entertainment, which was always nice and clean. There is nothing special in the room, a little older furniture, but we only went to our room to crash. There is always something to do in Hedonism II. The weather was perfect, we went to snorkel, which is also included, and they take you out to the sea with a boat. That we had to repeat, since we really enjoyed it. We also spent most of our afternoons at the nude pool, there was always a good crowed and always going on something. We met there wonderful people, everybody was so friendly and relaxed. After a day or two you feel like you know every single soul at the resort. It felt like being in paradise, everybody was dancing, smiling and looked like everybody is happy, except the bar tenders, since the bar was always full, although they were doing their job also with a smile on their faces. The drinks were really good and the grill next to the nude pool was also fantastic! (Once we had a burger 3 in the morning, it was a lifesaver haha). This is a first class place to feel the freedom and the staff treat you like royalty. And the most amazing choice was that we joined the Young Swingers Week. This is group was fantastic and I think out of the 5 groups were present that week, the craziest, the biggest, the sexiest and so friendly. Every night we had a theme and excellent entertainment, the group was awesome, everybody dressed up and partied all night. We cannot even pick a night, which we liked the most, since each was different and we had a blast every night. The organizers (B and L) did an excellent job, they were always available, helpful and partied with us along with the host couples. We did not have a moment to get bored. We also took a the naked Catamaran Sunset Cruise to Rick's Cafe, although the cafe was disappointing, but the trip was awesome, it was only our group on the cruise, so this helped us to talk to so many amazing people. We would highly recommend to try it and also if you have a chance to go with the YSW, please do not hesitate to book the next available trip. I could go on and on, but to make the long story short, this was our best vacation ever, we experienced something very different, which made our relationship even stronger, than before. We will definitely go back again and now we can understand those who said this is our 10th or 12th time back to Hedo. Even today after so many days the whole vacation is always in my mind and still feel a bit homesick being away from Hedo.

11  Thank BethNSteven
Reviewed October 22, 2015

The new lobby, restaurant and main pool were opened during our last visit. They have done a really good job and it all looks very bright and classy. The prude beach grill has also been renovated to a very high standard.
The atmosphere was just as good as ever . During our second week there were 5 groups that came in. All were welcoming and friendly except the group of young swingers who seemed to have a different attitude towards other guests. Most people speak and are polite but they seemed to try taking over and had little or no consideration or concern for others around them. This was our fifth visit to hedo and we have never seen any group act like this and we would not return when they are there again. We will be checking when they go again to avoid.
Apart from that, everyone else was welcoming and friendly and the staff go out of their way to make sure you are having a wonderful time. They work tirelessly, especially at the nude pool when it is really busy.
The food and drinks are excellent especially the Italian restaurant. Our room was fine with plenty of hot water and the air con worked fine. It was cleaned to a high standard by efficient and very friendly, caring staff. In fact all the staff throughout the hotel are so friendly and helpful, its one thing that makes you feel so much at home.
If you are looking for an open minded adult holiday, then you should give Hedo a go. You can do as much or as little as you want. People are respectful and friendly and you can have all sorts of interesting conversations with people from all walks of life and from all over the world.

Room tip: prude side rooms are quieter
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank 787rnj
Reviewed October 21, 2015

AWESOME..... Great amenities, clean rooms, great customer service, guests are treated like royalty, always someone to assist, freedom to unwind, great activities and water sports. Love both local and international cuisines, every night is a theme night pack with excitement.
NOTHING ELSE TO DESCRIBED AS FUQ AWESOME. Love the entertainment coordinator group. Dirty DIANA MY STAR!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends