Hedonism II
$82
  • Pool
$182
$160
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
$109
$55
  • Pool
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
$160
$107
Orbitz.com
$262
$180
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$149
$125
$484
$469
Bookit.com
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
$64
Cancelon
2,725 results
All reviewsprude sidenude poolpiano barhot tubnude grillkevin leveelorna brammersingle menhedo stafffoam partybeach grillsentertainment staffnew ownershiplet loosethe main dining roomjapanese restaurantnew friends
Reviewed July 8, 2013

You have to go to see for yourself! We met so many great people from all over including Paris, Canada, USA. This is a great place to relax and let your inner self come out! The best part is you can do as little or as much as you want (of anything you can think of) while you are here. We stayed on the nude side since we love being naked. I have read about the food not being very good. Well we went to dinner at the Rock house and it was not any better than what we could get at the resort. They do need more consistency in the way the drinks are made though. The staff is friendly, and very helpful. We can't wait to go back, maybe for [--] week or at Christmas. Thank you Hedo II

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AnnetteJamie
HedonismJamaica, Public Relations Manager at Hedonism II, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

AnnetteJ, thank you so much for your review!

Indeed we do want everyone to come and see all the changes for themselves. I am glad you enjoyed unwinding and experiencing life here at Hedo. I will take your tip about the drinks and ensure that we develop drink menus for the bartenders and the guests to know exactly how each drink should be prepared no matter where you are.

See you soon!
Your home away from home

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I absolutely love this resort. We we're just there in May with the WildCats & again the end of June. Lots of positive changes are being made by the new ownership. Just in the month between visits we noticed new beach & pool chairs, flat screen tvs, new tables/cushions in main dining area, fresh paint & more premium brands of liquor just to name a few. Also the griil at the nude beach open from midnite til 4:00 is great.

The staff is always awesome & friendly. It's truly amazing how they (Delroy, Scumba, Sheldon, Alecia, Paulette, Michelle, Eldon, Shamarie, Maxton, Joe & Ricardo) remember you & make you feel at home once you get there. Looking forward to trip # 21 hopefully in October 2013.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
HedonismJamaica, Public Relations Manager at Hedonism II, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Tracy, thank you so much for your review.
Glad you like all the new changes and you should be even more surprised when you come back in October. We are just getting started!

See you soon.
Your home away from home

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have to start out by saying that I was very intimidated about going because I am by no means a Barbie doll type body. I am a full figured woman who lost 200lbs and have a ton of loose saggy skin. I really thought I would be on the prude side the whole time. I was intrigued and really wanted to check it out so I sucked it up and booked our trip.
When we arrived we were upgraded from the prude ocean to the nude ocean side. It was fairly quiet there our first 2 days there. The room was dated but neat and clean new mattress and pillows. Flat screen TV. We only had issue with our water one day and it was fixed right away.
The prude beach and pool were empty everyone was on the nude side so if I didn't want to spend my vacation alone I had no choice but to drag my loose saggy [--] down to the nude side. I was very leary, but I didn't need to be it was all in my own mind. I started out slow took my top off first and sat in the pool with my bottoms on for about an hour talking to people,. Watching the guys roll joint after joint on the bar. The next thing I know the security guard is coming over. The guys didn't flinch or stop what they were doing. Because they were after me! They told me I and to take my bottoms off or go to the other side. So I took a deep breath and took them off. ( we called them the naked police after that...lol) I was very self conscious but I didn't need be. No one made me feel uncomfortable at all. Everyone was very friendly. And as time went on you saw all different types of bodies but no one was judgemental. I ended up having a blast! My husband and I are already on planning going back next year.
The entertainment staff had all different kinds of games and entertainment arranged. If you participated you can earn Hedo bucks that you can turn in for merchandise at the end of your trip. I got a nice sweater. Most of the fun is very erotic and exciting. The entertainment at night is very good. The dancers were HOTT and Winston is great too!
Be sure to check out the piano bar and the disco as well! I must say my favorite part of the trip aside from all the great people that we met was the late nights in the nude hot tub! :-)
The only thing I can say is that it did seem selective who they told to take their bottoms off, because there were at least 1/3 of the women wearing bottoms on any given day with no naked police chasing them down.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Lori M

Lori, thank you so much for your review!

You are right, "If you are iffy on coming, don't be." I am happy you were able to enjoy your first trip to Hedo and thank you for choosing us to spend your vacation. We pride ourself on providing World Class Entertainment 24/7 and I am very glad that you loved the nightlife.

On the nude side we want to ensure that everyone is comfortable in being free and themselves and that is why the security ensures everyone is equally...dressed. Sometimes they let women slide due to times of the month or being regulars, but we are working on ensuring there is no unjust favoritism.

Cannot wait to see you again!

All the best,
Your #1 Entertainment Destination.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We have been to Hedo 2 two times and going back in 2014 with the Zoo Krew. Wasn't sure if I would like it after other trips other places on the second day of our first trip I was ready to book for the next year. It is the most fun and relaxing vacation we had ever been on. The staff and entertainment crew were the best. All
I can say is once you go you will know why so many call it "HOME" I know we do.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Kenny G
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We made our annual trip to Hedo in January 2013. The resort was much the same, with change close at hand. Prior to our departure, Hedo was sold and the new owners made some instant changes (although small) by bringing in new glasses for the bar and towels for the beach.

We hope the resort gets the attention it deserves and they revive this gem of the Caribbean.

Read the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

The resort is clean!
You won't go hungry!
I promise you can drink your fill!
The people are great!

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with the "H" block (Garden view nude)
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple