We just returned on Tuesday from a 5 night stay at CSA. It was an amazing time starting with our airline trip via JA.
The bus ride to the hotel was great, driver supplied a few Red Stripes. Having someone meet you with a cool towel and a glass of champagne is wonderful.
We stayed in the old side. The veranda and room were incredible. A picture perfect experience. The beds were great the two man hamoc was enjoyable we ended each evening together on the veranda cuddled up on our hamoc listening to the tree frogs. Slept like babies, walked the beach every day.
The food was delicious, the two fine dining restaurants were delicious and I had fresh fish for every meal, including breakfast.The buffets were great and the drinks were plentiful and top rail alcohol.
We went to the Sports Complex for the Super bowl expecting a large crowd and a small TV. They had set up two big screens, delicous appetizers. We thought that was going to be it. Well, they cleared out the appetizers and replaced it with a huge buffet. A very impressive display.
The water sports were well organized. We snorkeled and sailed the hobies, all great.
The only bad experience was the Catamaran Sail, which really wasnt a sail they put up the sails and ran the engines. It was a very windy evening, and at a couple points we were very concerned for our safety. The staff on the Catamaran were very rude. It was not a good experience. It is also not a CSA operated boat, they sub it out.
We cant wait to go back soon.
It was everything we had heard and much more than we expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immediately upon entering Couples Swept Away, you realize that you have arrived in paradise. Exotic flowers bloom amidst acres of green—on seven miles of the purest white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. Dotted among the tropical gardens—open-air cafes, small pool enclaves and fresh fruit oases are yours to discover. Never crowded or hurried, the resort offers an intimate tranquility and when desired, total seclusion. All rooms embrace a quiet elegance with island cedar furnishings and pure white linens. Plantation shutters open onto private verandahs with views of gardens and azure sea. Breezy open-air restaurants engage candle-lit lanterns and billowing white curtains to strike a romantic note. While the pristine 10-acre sports complex encompasses every imaginable activity, the superb spa serves as a haven of relaxation. Couples Swept Away simply captures your heart and soothes your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Swept Away reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Hotel Negril
- Jamaica Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Resort
- Negril Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Jamaica
- Couples Negril