* 2nd and 3rd week of March, 2005.
*With so much to do around the resort, I never got a chance to do day trips that I had planned in my two weeks there.
*The Sports and Fitness complex is first class with experience fitness instructors
*The food at all the restaurants were great with friendly service. Even lobster tail was on the menu at one of the restaurants.
*The entire staff did an excellent job to make my holiday enjoyable.
*Scuba diving, snorkeling, golfing, sailing were all part of the "all inclusive"
*The room was very clean. The bathroom was equipped with shampoo, skin cream, aloe and hand soap. The bar fridge was always filled with my favourite drinks.
*A safe place to be, as Security and Safety are of great importance to the resort.
*Entertainment was good (not great) especially if you like dancing. It is not the type of entertainment you get on cruise ships or some resorts in Mexico.
*The air temperature averaged 86 degrees F.(30 C.) and the ocean temperature averaged 82 degrees F. (28 C.).
*I am looking forward to going back again in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immediately upon entering Couples Swept Away, you realize that you have arrived in paradise. Exotic flowers bloom amidst acres of green—on seven miles of the purest white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. Dotted among the tropical gardens—open-air cafes, small pool enclaves and fresh fruit oases are yours to discover. Never crowded or hurried, the resort offers an intimate tranquility and when desired, total seclusion. All rooms embrace a quiet elegance with island cedar furnishings and pure white linens. Plantation shutters open onto private verandahs with views of gardens and azure sea. Breezy open-air restaurants engage candle-lit lanterns and billowing white curtains to strike a romantic note. While the pristine 10-acre sports complex encompasses every imaginable activity, the superb spa serves as a haven of relaxation. Couples Swept Away simply captures your heart and soothes your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Swept Away reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Hotel Negril
- Jamaica Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Resort
- Negril Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Jamaica
- Couples Negril