We just returned from a one week stay at CSA. Six hours into our stay we decided that we will be making a trip back to CSA. We enjoyed the food, the grounds, the staff the included activities and the beach.
The beach, we took long morning walks and always encountered a few locals out strolling and attempting to sell their goods, a simple no money and we kept walking uninterrupted. When leaving the grounds the security staff was concerned enough to always take down our name and room number, thanks for caring. The waters were so calm we could see the occasional sting ray or school of fish near the shore. On the sand we could always see ghost crabs running around. During our afternoon walks on the beach we usually went the opposite direction toward town. There were far more shops and locals attempting to sell their goods, again a simple no money and we were on our way.
The food was always good, occasionally to spicy for my wife, but we thoroughly enjoyed the fine dining at Feathers and Lemon Grass. The fish tacos at Sea Grapes were great for lunch. Most of our pictures were of the food and sending them to our kids at home.
The biggest complaint was my choice of having a deep tissue massage and having a stiff back the rest of the trip. Having never had a massage I should have gone with Swedish massage and not the bone crunching deep tissue massage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immediately upon entering Couples Swept Away, you realize that you have arrived in paradise. Exotic flowers bloom amidst acres of green—on seven miles of the purest white sand beach in Negril, Jamaica. Dotted among the tropical gardens—open-air cafes, small pool enclaves and fresh fruit oases are yours to discover. Never crowded or hurried, the resort offers an intimate tranquility and when desired, total seclusion. All rooms embrace a quiet elegance with island cedar furnishings and pure white linens. Plantation shutters open onto private verandahs with views of gardens and azure sea. Breezy open-air restaurants engage candle-lit lanterns and billowing white curtains to strike a romantic note. While the pristine 10-acre sports complex encompasses every imaginable activity, the superb spa serves as a haven of relaxation. Couples Swept Away simply captures your heart and soothes your soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Couples Swept Away reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Hotel Negril
- Jamaica Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Resort
- Negril Couples Swept Away
- Swept Away Negril
- Couples Swept Away Jamaica
- Couples Negril